Thank you for the 52k+ reads!!

To my amazing readers,

I am so sorry for not updating.. I got all these wicked ideas that just come out of no where and take me by surprise bc it's such a mind trip to some of you, and I love hearing your feedback of how I am doing, and I asked only once and you guys did so unbelievanly amazing I can't even..

When I posted the chapter before this which was a few days ago, I was at 47k reads and now YFM is at 52.7K reads, and that just exceeded what i ever imagined. Hell I thought no one would read this lame fanficition. But it has become such a big part of me and I just wanted to let you all know how much I truly appreciate it all. All my readers. who constantly vote and comments, and just support my story even if my rushing produces bad grammar y'all don't care. Which I tried to go back and edit but it was long as hell! But I'm progessing slowly.

I just wanted to apologize sincerely, if some of you hate me or is irritated with me. I get it, I hate waiting for an update myself, it's freaking tourture not knowing if your ship is gonna make it or not. But for all the writer's out there, you know how it goes with writer's block.. that's the main reason I haven't updated as quick as I said I would. I'm trying to get through it quickly so I can see all those amazing comments!

BUT I have an offer, since I'm struggling right now with getting this update going I'm willing to give a little spoiler out to all you curious baes that will happening soon, and accepting questions in comments!

....

trust no one.