XX. Darkness doesn't Always Equate with Evil

A few days later, I found myself sitting on a wooden chair with my hands tied behind my back. No, I wasn't kidnapped again, but in training with the Argents. Since my chances of getting taken again are high, my dad has agreed to have Chris train me harder now, and I knew no matter how much pain I fely, or hard it was to pass Chris' task it would be vert benefical.

" I can't do this!" I cried out, as I struggled my way out of the ropes that tied tightly arounf my wrists. What makes matters worst is that I wasn't in a basement or my room, I was in the middle of the woods to make it more realistic for me. And trust me it was woeking, the more I struggled, the more raw the skin arounf my wrist got. "Chris, I can't. My hand is still healing remember? It's impossible right now." My head fell, as I let out a sigh of stress. I centered myslef, and thought of me actually being free from these ropes. It was no use to call Chris for help cause that's not how training goes, no matter how long it takes them to, hunters need to do it on their own.

With one last deep breath, I roughly pulled my hands in opposite directions and felt the rope break instantly. "YES!" I screamed with joy, and jumped up. I didn't care of the impossibility that I tore this extremely tough rope apart in under an hour, with a injured hand. I did a little victory dance, til I realized a tall, masculine guy stood behind me smirking.

" Oh my goodness, you scared me.. um- wh-what are you doing here in the middle of the woods?" I quickly twisted and turned to see if there were others.

"I could ask you the same. I mean you were just sitting in a chair struggling with your hands tied behind your back." I had a grin in his face, he was handsome. Tall, and muscular, not too buff but just right. His short hair was slightly spiked up, his jaw was clenched showing me how chiseled his jaw was.

"Well now I'm out" I held up the rope, smiling at my sucess. I had no idea why I was still standing there, with a complete stranger.. Even though he looked like he stepped out of heaven! I looked at the rope and noticed where is broke looked perfect as of had cut, not torn.

With confusion I looked up, to see mysterious hottie with claws. Of course. Werewolf, I was more disappointed that I hadn't done it myself than afraid I was face-to-face with a werewolf. He chuckled slightly at my realization.

"Sorry,you were struggling and thought I'd help. Look I can help you Camie." My brows furrowed when my name escaped his lips. On instinct I took a step back. How in the world does he my name? I have never seen him in my life, and I'm sure he's never seem me. I'd remember a fave like his, so handsome.

" uh, I don't know who you are. Why would I want your help, how do you know me? Cause I know that I have never met you, like never." I laughed nervously, a little freaked out.

"But you know Liam." His cute, charming demeanor switched to cold, hard seriousness when he had said that name. I thought to myself how stupid I was to not think of the possibility of him being with Liam. " and so do you I, but don't worry. I'm not gonna kill you or sell you out. I want to help you, get rid of him." For some odd reason, I didn't need have the urge to run, or scream out for hris. Something about him told me that he wasn't lying. That he was serious about it, and I immediately trusted him. He gave me a small smile, and started to walk away.

"Wait! Where are you going? Why do you want to help me?" My feet started to follow him, when he chuckled and stopped. He turned to me with a bright smile, that made me feel warm, and fuzzy on the inside. I had just met this guy and I was already comfortable with him around me. " Why do you want to kill Liam?" 

" How's about we meet for Coffee? Tomorrow night, 730. Meet you there." He continued his trail, and I called out to him again, still not getting answers.

" Hey! I didn't get your name?"

He looked at me, again with that dazzling smile.

" Jackson."

...

It's a short one, sorry :( BUT how'd you like that twist, surprise appearence? He's gonna play main character in the storyline now, JACKSON WHITTEMORE is back!! Comment, Vote! Working on the next chapter right now :) it's gonna be longer than this I promise!