XXXIII. It's the Final Countdown

Second to the last chapter of "You Found Me"!!! this has been so great! My first Wattpad book has come a long way and I am so thrilled to have met some amazing people here ❤️

Previously on YFM:

The gang has graduated, but what was meant to be one of the happiest days of their lives turned into chaos.

Camille still has darkness surrounding her heart, and killing is all she has on her mind.

Scott and his pack won't stop until they have who they love back.

Human now turned werewolf, making Camille closer to the finish line and getting her gold trophies.

(Third Person POV)

"Scott! Scott, wait!" Stiles had yelled after his friend as he raced after him. Scott was charging towards the sound of the roar.

He had to know how in the world he recognized it as Camille's. She isn't a werewolf, he would have known. He left his friends in the dust, he needed to find out what and how he heard it.

Camille has Jackson pinned up against a tree bark, anger bubbling in her veins. She has what she wants in her hands, she could kill him in any second.

"Camie, please don't do this!" He pleads for his life, Camille just squeezes against his neck tighter, hearing his lungs plead for oxygen. She wouldn't let it happen.

She wanted to see the life suck right out of him.

A bright light erupts causing hers and Jackson's eyes to hurt. They screeched in discomfort. Rolling in the dirt and leaves. Camille knew what it was, one of the advantages hunters have. The light temporarily blinds a werewolf for a few seconds.

Blurry vision didn't stop Camille from knowing who it was.

"What are you doing Chris?! Or Allison?! Whoever, I have him in my hands!" She screamed in angry, as her vision became more and more clearer it wasn't who she suspected at all.

It was her father.

"Who you are. What you've become, is not my daughter. Hunters don't do this, we don't kill the innocents Camille," it was a shock to see him. Physically, and definitely emotionally, he is suppose to be weak. But he stands in front of her with an bow and arrow. " This isn't who you are. So why are you doing this?"

She stood to him as a stranger, and she says to him. " Why..? Why is everyone asking me that? It is so frustrating. From the beginning, the very beginning dad. This is what you wanted, Liam dead. You wanted to kill him and protect me.But now when I become who I know you hoped I'd be someday, I become the enemy." She was feeling emotions stir within her, she was clearly uniformed what the problem is.

"Honey, you aren't who I hoped you'd be. You're not a huntress, you're a monster. You've killed innocents-"

"Marko and William are not innocent!" She yelled.

" They did not kill your mother nor were they with Liam when he killed your family. He turned them and they have just followed!" He yelled back at her.

" They posses blue eyes father, they have killed innocents. They are not innocent at all." And the thought strikes her, because her eyes are blue and she has killed innocents.The others who were in his pack that weren't with Liam, she killed. But the fact that they were even with him, gave her every right to want to kill them as well.

" But you do kill those who have killed innocents am I right? Like Liam's family." The expression on his face stated that he knew, he knew it was his family.