XXVII. For the Love of God

Family.

It is the one thing on this earth that we will love always. Regardless of all the wrongs we all go through, all the things we do that go against our families morals, we are loved completely and certainly by them. And when someone loses family, their world comes crashing down. And we do things that we don't mean, because of that lost.

"His family..?" Isaac asked astonished, I stood in front of Jackson, with Allison, Lydia, Stiles and Scott next to me. Once Jackson told me, I needed them all to hear it. this is the reason Liam is this way. The reason why he will stop at nothing, to avenge his pack's death. his family's death.

" Yes, his family. His sister, brother and.." Hearing this made me feel slightly bad for Liam. But it didn't change the fact that he murdered my family. Because of him I don't know my aunts and uncles, because of him I didn't have cousins to grow up with, I didn't know my grandparents, and I didn't know my sisters.

"And what, who else was in his pack?" I hadn't noticed Jackson stopped talking, until Lydia spoke up.

" and his wife." We were all speechless. Not only had Liam lost his siblings, but his lost his love as well, and I cannot imagine what that is like.

" Oh my goodness," I'd retorted. Yes, I hate him and always will. Even if he uses his last dying breath to apologize, nothing will change what he did. But he lost something special to him, and a part of me sympathizes for him.

" At least we know why he's such a dick now," Stiles scoffed.

" That's only 3 people though. Didn't he have 4 in his pack?" It had just hit thinking about it, because the pattern, and all.

" Yeah, um at that time.. uh- his wife was pregnant with their daughter."

Losing your siblings is one time, but losing a child? No words can describe that kind of pain.

My parents still mourn my older sister's, Emily, death. And they forever will, it isn't something that they will be able to fully recover from.

Still taken back from the news, we left the examination room so Jackson could rest up, and made our way back to the parking lot.

" So what now? Your parents are in the hospital, Jackson has been thrown out of Liam's pack. Which makes him an even angrier alpha." Stiles did his usual spasm freak out as we all stood quietly by our cars.

None of us had an answer, until I straightened my act together. " We get ready, prepare ourselves. There's no holding back now, Liam will strike at any moment, and I won't let anyone get hurt. Let's all go home, it's been a long night, see you in school tomorrow." We all bid our goodbyes and watched until everyone left.

"Com'n you're sleeping with me at my house," Scott picked me up and attacked my neck with his, thankfully, human teeth.

"Babe, put me down now! hahahaha. Actually I wanted to stay here with Jackson, you know to keep him safe." I straightened my clothes as I watched Scott's face change to slightly confused.

He didn't say anything after awhile, so I did.

"Are you okay with that? I mean I know this whole short break-" He put his hand up to signal me to stop talking about it,

" It's okay."

His lips where headed for my forehead but I pulled his face down and planted my lips to his. I felt his lips form into a smile and he pulled me close to his body. I wrapped my arms around his neck, and our kiss became passionate and sweet. I love kissing Scott, once we spent all day practically kissing each other, and as weird as it sounds it was sweet.