Chapter 9: Introductions

I'm so sorry I haven't updated earlier this week! I was gonna post on Monday or Tuesday, but I was so busy I'm sorry!
Warning: I didn't really have time to completely edit this so Im sorry if they're any mistakes.

Jess's POV.

I started to wonder how long we've been in these cells. It seems like it had been maybe one or possibly two days, but without any windows, it was hard to tell.

"How long have you been here?" I asked the two Old Builders, sitting next to me.

"I've been here for quite some time now, I think. Harper just came here a few days ago," Isa said.

"Hey, by the way," I asked them, "Do you know if Herobrine has disrupted any other worlds?"

"I would think so," Harper said. "I don't know about the Old Builder world, though."

"Why?" I asked.

"Just... I don't know," Harper said, looking very uncomfortable at the topic.

Pieces were starting to fit together...when they didn't mention who betrayed them to Herobrine, and why they were so uncomfortable speaking of it, and probably also from our own experiences.

"Who were the ones that betrayed you?" I slowly asked.

They both sighed. "It was Hadrian and Mevia."

Jesse's POV. (basically just doing these two cuz its easier to write from their perspective)

After we ate (Axel ended up almost devouring an entire cake, Olivia only had one slice), we followed Griffin and Kitsune down to another room, where other people were also gathered.

I saw a girl with red wolf ears and a black tail chasing something or someone by...teleporting? The thing she was chasing flickered in for a moment, and I saw that it was a girl with brown hair, cat ears, and tail, before she turned invisible again. It seemed like a very interesting game of tag.

In another corner, a girl with gold-brown hair and brown wings speckled with white was having an animated discussion with another girl with brown hair and a red shirt. They were making all sorts of hand motions at each other, and I wondered what they were discussing.

Griffin quietly cleared her throat, and everybody looked at her. "Hey," she said. "We have some......guests, you could say. Ummm... you guys should introduce yourselves," she told me, gesturing to the rest of us.

"Okay," I started. "I'm Jesse, leader of the Order of the Stone. The girl with the red hair and gold-blue armor is Petra, the girl with brown hair and red armor is Olivia, and the one in green clothing is Axel." I pointed to each of them as I went. "Nice to meet you."

The girl cat ears and a cat tail with brown hair with blue tips, green eyes, dark eyebrows, a leopard-print t-shirt with embellished blue jeans, and a black Alan Walker jacket (FayeofThunder), stepped forwards. "I'm Rush, part cat, although I think you've probably noticed by now," she said.

Another girl stepped forward. She had lime green eyes, a purple uniform, red wolf ears, black wolf tail, orange sneakers, and purple hair with blood red streaks (TheXFNAFxMCSMxPERSON). "You can call me Purple Person," she said. I also noticed sharp claws on her hands.

The girl with wings went next. She had shoulder length golden brown hair, dark blue eyes, a green jacket over a black shirt, jeans, and red tennis shoes (CometFall3X). "I'm Morgan."

Finally, the last girl spoke up. She had on a red athletic shirt, black athletic shorts, brown hair in a low ponytail, brown eyes and white skin. (PetraTheWarrior2) "I'm Petra."

"Well, I've never meant anyone with my name before sooo..." Petra trailed off awkwardly.

"Just call me Petra 2 then," Petra 2 insisted.

"This is most of the Resistance," Kitsune said.

"The Resistance?" Petra questioned.

"Most?" Olivia asked at the same time.

"Well, to answer Petra's question, the Resistance is a small group that fights against Herobrine. Most of us are from different worlds, like Rush is from the White Pumpkin's World (because I don't think they know what "Youtubers" are), Purple Person's from The Nightmare World, and Morgan's from Ascar. To answer Olivia's, we're missing two of us, Mizuko (cwistinewings), and Jazz (Bunnylover426). Mizuko went into Herobrine's prison to investigate, and Jazz followed, although we haven't heard from them for a while," Griffin explained. "They're going to be our inside force."

"How are you going to get them out?" Axel asked.

"Well, we've been planning an escape plan from Herobrine's prison for a while now," one of the members–Morgan–spoke up. "Those two are there to spy and gain info."

"Our friends were captured by Herobrine," I said.

"Oh yeah, you're the Dragon right? That's what those two–" she pointed at Griffin and Kitsune– "have been telling us." Rush said.

"Yeah...I guess so," I said. "I mean, I never even heard of the legend until just a while ago, and it seems my sister, Jess, is the Phoenix."

"Anyways," Axel interrupted, "what's the plan?"

Lukas's POV.

Even after Herobrine shocked me several more times, I still refused to say anything about Jess and the others. My body felt like lead, and I could still feel the electricity running through my body, making my hair stand up.

"I'm giving you one more chance," Herobrine told me. "Or we'll have to do this the hard way."

I shook my head. "No," I croaked out as loud as I could.

"Suit yourself." He smirked, and his eyes started to glow brighter and brighter until I was forced to look away. However, he grabbed my chin and made me look at him, right in the eyes. A searing pain went through my head, and I could feel Herobrine inside of my mind, digging through for information. I screamed, but the pain only increased.

Oooh, what this? His voice said inside my head, mocking me.

"Get out of my head," I gasped, collapsing to the ground.

But you have some really good information in here, Herobrine said. And I bet you do really want to find out if Jess likes you or not.

I froze.

Well, it wouldn't hurt to find out, would it? He spoke, a evil edge in his voice.

"W-what are you going to do?" I rasped.

You'll see. Oh you'll see all right. Then a blinding flash surrounded me, and the last thing I saw was Jess's shocked face looking down at me before I blacked out.

Sorry this wasn't up earlier.  Another thing btw, about the OCs, some will probably die.  I've thought ahead about this story, and I do know that some people will die.  If you would rather live, then plz comment or PM.  Otherwise, I will think that it's fine to kill your OC.  Thanks for reading, and hope you enjoyed!
~Griffinᾦ