Chapter 46: Final Battle Part II

Third Person POV.

Just as everyone prepared to attack, another wave of TNT blew apart the wall next to them, revealing Jess, Jesse, Griffin, Kitsune, and Celestia fighting Herobrine, while Steve and Alex fought the surrounding mobs.

Ashio prepared to run to them, but Hadrian and Mevia blocked their way. "Not so fast," Hadrian growled.

He lunged forward with an enchanted diamond sword. Petra #2 leapt forwards and parried it, while River and Mevia battled. Ashio pulled out a bow, and started sniping from a distance. Purple joined in the fray.

"The rest of you, go help against Herobrine!" River yelled.

Morgan spread her wings, soaring over the fighting group and slipping through the wall. Rush turned invisible and leapt after her, while Ruby turned into a dragon, knocking down more of the crumbling wall as she jumped through. Axel, Olivia, Petra, and Lukas ran in after them.

Jess glanced over briefly at the broken wall, and the people coming through, before turning her attention back towards Herobrine.

Herobrine glared at the group that came through. The wall that had broken had been closer to Steve and Alex, so Rush, Morgan, and Ruby, Axel, Olivia, Lukas, and Petra were helping Steve and Alex out with the mobs.

As Herobrine prepared to attack again, Jesse quickly did a short teleport behind him, aiming for his neck. Unfortunately, Herobrine chose that moment to turn around, and the swing went wide, hitting his shoulder instead.

A sword appeared in both of Herobrine's hands. It looked to be made of obsidian. Dark electricity surrounded it. He swiped it in the air, an bolt of lightning shooting through the air, hitting Jesse directly.

Jesse collapsed. "Jesse!" Petra yelled from across the room. Herobrine grinned manically.

To everyone's surprise, Jesse slowly staggered back up to his feet. A faint form of a dragon flickered around him, growing stronger. The electricity still crackled around him. Herobrine's eyes widened, as Jesse lifted his sword, channeling the electricity around it, before releasing it back at Herobrine. It hit him square in the chest.

The air simmered. With a shout, Jess summoned up the Phoenix. The form of the flaming bird shimmered around her. Around her, Griffin, Kitsune, and Celestia did the same.

Griffin's avatar reappeared once more, her eyes turning a bright green. Kitsune's eyes flared red, a black winged kitsune shape settling around her. Celestia had a pegacorn form, and her eyes had changed from a lighter blue to to a sea green.

All at once, a shockwave of power was released, a blinding white light soaring out around us.

Petra #2, River, Ashio, and Purple fought against Mevia and Hadrian. Just as they prepared to attack once again, a white light burst out from the group surrounding Herobrine.

"What's going on?!" Petra #2 shouted, shielding her eyes from the light. She barely managed to dodge a strike from Hadrian.

"I don't know!" River blocked Mevia's attack.

The light filled the entire room, and when it faded, a shimmering white barrier was surrounding the Mythical Creatures and Herobrine.

Herobrine growled, stumbling back. White cracks, however faint, were starting to appear on his skin, crackling underneath his skin.

"Whoa," Jess looked at the barrier surrounding them. She poked it experimentally. "Do you think we're allowed to get through this?"

With a clap of thunder, five different bolts of lightning zipped out in different directions, heading directly at us. Strangely, before any of them could actually hit us, the lightning faded away.

"WHAT?!" A dark aura surrounded Herobrine, as he summoned two obsidian swords in his hands.

Kitsune saw the dark glint of the wither effect on the swords. "Watch out! Those swords can end you in one hit!"

"Noted!" Griffin nodded, and as soon as Herobrine threw the sword at her, she leapt sideways. What they were not expecting was the sword to turn in midair. With a startled shout, Griffin pulled herself backwards, out of the white barrier, and the sword struck into the shield instead. The sword dissipated instantly as it stuck into the barrier.

"So we can get out of it," Jesse murmured, slipping out of the barrier.

Herobrine roared and chased after him, but as soon as he hit the shield, his skin began to sizzle, and he was forced to draw back, growling. Jess, Kitsune, and Celestia quickly slid out of the barrier.

"It doesn't matter," Herobrine snarled. "I can still hurt you from here," and suddenly, in a flash, monster spawners appeared. Immediately, more zombie pigmen, wither skeletons, blazes, magma cubes, and even a few ghasts started to spawn.

"And I thought we were almost done..." Alex grumbled.

"See if you can clear a path to the spawners!" Lukas shouted. "Olivia and I still have the pickaxes from before, we can destroy them!"

"Got it!" A wave of power burst out around Steve, dusting several mobs. Seeing an opening, Lukas sprinted through a gap in the horde of mobs, slamming down his pickaxe on the ghast monster spawner. It broke instantly.

"Alright! Four more to go!" Lukas shouted.

"Morgan! Catch!" Axel threw a piece of primed TNT high in the air. Morgan, opening her wings wide, caught it, before swooping up and dropping it on the blaze spawner. The TNT exploding, destroying the spawner and several blazes that had been spawning. Near the magma cube spawner, a pickaxe seemingly held up by nothing destroyed the block. A few moments later, Rush rematerialized next to the group.

Seeing that everyone else was doing a good job of staying safe, River turned her attention back on Hadrian and Mevia. "So I guess we'll just have to deal with you two."

"Ha. Good luck, sport," Hadrian grabbed another sword from his inventory. "I'd like to see you try."

River glanced over at the other three. "You ready?" they nodded.

"Let's do this!"

Well, next week will be our state testing, but I should still be able to post a chapter, since I've gotten a little ahead into writing the next chapter already.  Hope you enjoyed this chapter!
~Athenaᾦ