Chapter 12: Escape

Jess's POV.

I stared in horror at Lukas who collapsed on the ground, unconscious. Blood seeped out from the side he had cut himself with. Herobrine stepped out, but he also seemed weakened from Lukas stabbing himself. He glared at me, and stepped forward, picking up the sword and starting towards me. "I'll kill you myself," he growled. I didn't have the strength to run, my ankle felt like it was on fire.

He lunged, and I shut my eyes. But the blow never came. When I opened my eyes, someone was in front of me, an iron axe holding against Herobrine's sword. At first, I thought she was a prisoner, but she threw off her disguise, and I saw she was wearing a dark green shirt, a crystal blue butterfly necklace, a dark grey light jacket with no zipper, dark navy blue yoga pants, had black hair in low ponytail, and brown eyes (@Bunnylover426).

That's when I became conscious of the sound of explosions in the background. And it sounded like they were coming closer. Herobrine quickly tossed the girl sideways, and ran towards the front of the building with inhuman speed.

*****In the front of the building...............****************************

Third Person POV.

"THIS IS AWESOME!!!!" Morgan yelled as she fired off another round of TNT. With the help of Olivia, they had built a huge TNT cannon in the front of the building. It was amazing how much redstone she kept on her.

"I hope this gets Herobrine's attention," Olivia said.

"If this cannon doesn't, nothing will," Axel said.

"Well, it is kinda hard to ignore."

*****In the back of the building...............*****************************

"Ready to mine in?" Griffin asked, diamond pickaxe in her hand. Jesse, Petra, Petra 2, Purple Person, and Rush all nodded. They slowly started to dig into the hard wall. The wall was multi-layered, the outside and innermost layer was made of stone brick, but the other layers were all hard obsidian.

"Hey, I think I found the tunnels!" Petra 2 said, peering into an area lit with torches. A ladder led upward.

"Alright, let's go!"

When they got to the top, they were met with Lukas unconscious on the ground, and Jess next to him.

"Lukas! Please wake up!" Jess yelled, tears pricking her eyes. Jesse and Petra ran over to her. Kitsune followed, hand over her amulet.

Purple Person and Rush ran over to Jazz, lying against the wall. "Are you okay? And where's Mizuko?"

"I'm alright," Jazz coughed a bit. "I think Mizuko's helping the others escape.

A girl with blue wings and black hair (@cwistinewings) ran over, panting with exhaustion. "I got Harper and Isa out, and Aiden from the Blaze Rods. I'm trying to find the others." She panted, then ran off.

"Move over, let me help," Kitsune said, scooting over with Lukas. She uncorked the small bottle around her neck and flicked out her claws. Jess's eyes widened in surprise, but she said nothing. Kitsune pulled out a small partially transparent rock and chipped off a piece with the metal, letting it land on Lukas. Immediately, the sword wound began to heal. Jess looked at Kitsune curiously. "It's a healing rock. Also, here. For the ankle." She handed her a healing potion, which she gratefully took, and instantly her feel felt a whole lot better.

Lukas's eyes fluttered open, then shut again. "Where's Herobrine?" Griffin demanded.

"I think he ran off to the front after the explosions," Jess said. Griffin's eyes widened.

"Purple, Rush, Jazz, Mizuko," she ordered. "Get the others, now. The rest of you, leave this place and wait for us outside."

Purple Person teleported and Rush turned herself invisible, the others scattered, looking for other prisoners.

*****Back at the front...............*************************************

"Ummmm, guys, what's that?" Olivia pointed at a figure in the sky.

Morgan unfurled her wings and flew up for a second, then came down.

"Herobrine."

"Should we run?"

"...Maybe...sure...yeah let's run!" she shot off into the sky.

"Easy for you to say," Axel grumbled as Olivia and him bolted off after her.

After a while of running, Olivia looked back. "Wait, he's gone." The prison was starting to crumble a bit from the explosions on the front. "Uhhhh guys! Should we have maybe turned the cannon off? Guys?"

The others we nowhere in sight. Olivia sighed and went off to look for them.

*****Back at the prison... (sorry I keep doing this)***********************

Almost everybody was out of the prison, when suddenly, the building began to shake and crumble. Most of the other members of The Resistance had started making trips back and forth, helping all the injured and captured people into the minecarts and back to the main base.

"Okay, that was the last trip!" Purple Person yelled, leaping out of the minecart. About fourteen other minecarts followed, most empty, and others held members of The Resistance.

"Can we go now?" Jess asked. She carried Lukas on her back, who was still unconscious, but alive.

"Yeah, but where's Griffin and Kitsune?" Jazz said.

"Somewhere over the rainbow," Rush joked.

"I think they're still in the building," Petra 2 said, as the building shook some more. "Annnnnnd I think it's falling."

"And where's Herobrine?" Jesse asked.

"I think they went after him," Mizuko said.

"Or he could be right behind you," a voice spoke from behind them.

Small Question for The_FNAF_MCSM_Person:
Can your oc teleport others with?
~Griffinᾦ