Chapter Twenty Four

Wind whips my blond hair from my face. Eren's pin is clipped tightly to my shirt. I was the only one who wanted to look for Eren's body. Everyone gave up. EVEN MIKASA! Anger rushes through my body. Eren.......why did you have to go? I see titans in the distance. I sigh. Eren's body was probably already eaten. BUT I WON'T GIVE UP! I see four titans in the distance. I decide to dodge them to save fuel. I suddenly see someone ride out into the open. The titans stare down at the figure. A titan was chasing him. The figure was flung off his horse. I gasp. The titans were approaching him. I enter my grappling hook into two nearby trees and head toward the figure. "I will destroy you" I growl. I adjust my 3dm and approach faster. The titan looks at me before I slice his neck. The titan falls down dead. The figure looks up at me. I see his cape. He's a scout legion. I enter my grappling hooks into the nearby tree and land on the branch. I grip my shoulder, blood gushing out. Then it comes back. The world slows down. I remember. Eren hits the tree........forever dead. I remember our times. He believed in me . Him and Christa were the only ones I really needed in my life. His death replayed over and over in my head. Tears fall down my cheeks. Then it turns into rage.  "I'LL DESTROY ALL OF YOU!" I yell. "I'LL DESTROY YOU, FOR WHAT YOU DID TO MY FRIEND!" I start up my fan section and launch out of the tree. I come down hard on the second titan reaching for the soldier. I scream. I suddenly see the titan's hand lift up. It swats me down. Pain erupts in my chest as I hit the ground. I choke. I'm going to die. "YOU KILL EVERYONE!" I hear the figure scream. He releases his grappling hooked into the titan's hand and reals in, slicing it off. "I love you Christa" I choke. "but please....." I choke. "HAVE MERCY ON MY SOUL!". I see the figure grin and lunges back up. I feel myself losing consciousness.  The titan falls dead. The world slows down.  The figure stabs at the titan. My eyes widen. His hair waves across his face. I reach out.  It's Eren. He's alive. "Ere-". Before I could cry his name.............I fall unconscious.