Chapter Fifty

What you're about to read...understand dis!

I DO NOT SHIP LEVI X EREN!!!!

I HATE THAT SHIP, IT'S MA LEAST FAVORITE ALONG WITH MIKASA X EREN, EREN X ARMIN AND ARMIN X ANNIE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just think of Levi and Eren as good friends OKAY?!?!

Okee.....

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I cringe as my foot erupts with pain.I must have landed on it funny.  Eren is tucked under my arm, pale as ever. I carefully place Eren down and lay him against a broken piece of debris. "EREN!" I turn around to see Mikasa running straight toward Eren. She slides to her knees and holds Eren close to her. The I hear her gasp. No....no. Mikasa puts her head against his chest. I hold back tears. Eren was like Isabel in every way. Isabel was dead. Now Eren? Tears stream down my cheeks, my face hollow and emotionless. Mikasa sobs into Eren's shoulder. I see a yellow flare rocket into the sky. I sigh in relief. All this hell was over...for now. Annie rushes up to Eren along with Armin. All three of us crowd around Mikasa, Eren in her hands. Annie holds back tears, only to fail. "I-i-i-is he d-dead?" she stutters. Mikasa can't respond, but shakes her head. Annie lets out a sob, relieved he was alive. "C-c-captain..are you crying?" Armin stutters. I touch my cheek to find tears. "Yes" I blandly respond. "W-w-why?". I grip my fists. "Eren....reminds me of someone.....someone who's dead now". Armin looks at me shocked. "So...you care for him..as a friend?". I slowly nod. "Hanje...Erwin...and him are really the only friends I have left". Annie scoots closer to Eren and grabs his hand. "Eren...you could have killed yourself" Annie whispers. "Don't ever scare me like that again". Armin kneels down. Mikasa looks at Armin, wiping away tears. She lets go of Eren and stands up. Armin and Annie give Eren's unconscious body a sad smile and embrace him. Armin and Annie sob into his shoulders. I slowly walk up to them and kneel. "Don't....find this gay Eren" I whisper. "But you mean more than you think to me.......you're a good friend". I grip his hand and join in on the group hug. I knew it felt weird expressing my emotions like this....I was just relieved. I hear a large group of people running toward us. I separate from the group hug and stand up. The survey corps. And...the garrison? Commander Pixis and Erwin lead the group. Armin quickly stands up, seeing Christa was in the group. "C-C-Christa" he sobs. Christa runs straight to Armin and embraces him into a hug. Armin sobs into her shoulder. "Armin...are you okay?" she sobs. "T-T-Tommy" I hear Armin sob. Christa kisses Armin's cheek. "It's okay Armin...it's okay now".  A couple of people run up to Eren. They take each part of his limb and lift him up. I stare and look around the town. It used to be such a beautiful town...but now it was in ruins. Far too many people died. But not as many from wall rose. Thanks to Eren. Medics begin to show up, taking injured people into hold. Erwin taps my shoulder. I look up at him. "Captain...are you okay" he asks. I look away. "Yes Commander...I'm fine". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

ONCE AGAIN I DO NOT SHIP EREN X LEVI SO DON'T GET ANY IDEAS DAMMIT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Levi cares about Eren as a FRIEND!!!!!

Okee then...stay tuned for the next chapter!!!!!