Chapter fifty eight

I was surprised I could stay upright. Everything feels dizzy. "Eren...Eren....EREN!". I snap back into reality. I'm flat on the ground. Armin, Annie, and Reiner and standing above me in shock. "Eren...are you okay?". I rub my head and sit up. "W-w-what happened?". Annie grabs my arm and helps me up. "You passed out during training" Armin explains. I look at him shock. "OH...oh god" I sigh. "Eren....you look tired....what's wrong?" Annie asks kindly. I rub my eyes. I turn to Annie. Armin and looks at Reiner and shrugs. "Uh...we should probably let you two talk" Reiner suggests. Reiner grabs Armin by the collar and drags him away. "Annie" I begin. I grab her hand and take her over to a shady area by the tall oak tree. "I've been having nightmares all week ever since that ceremony". Annie touches my hand. "Tell me about these nightmares" she questions. I straighten my posture and clear my throat. "Well...most of them are about everyone except for you is dead....and you yelled at me that I failed everyone, I failed you....and I was humanity's most foolish". Annie looks at me in shock. "And.........you gave-" I go silent. Annie looks at me confused. "You...you gave...gave your life for me...and you died" I lie. I didn't feel like discussing the other part of the dream. I didn't know what Annie would say about that. Annie scoots closer to me and embraces me into a hug. I try hard not to cry. "Eren" she begins. "Don't you EVER think that you'll be humanity's fool...you are SO powerful.....and so what about those people, you don't need them prowling at your every move because you have US. If that ever happened....I wouldn't hate you.....I killed millions...I'm the female titan". I felt as if my heart grew five times bigger. I wipe away tears and hug her tighter. My heart yearned for me to hold her close to my heart forever. I felt like I could drift forever by her side. So...this is what falling in love felt like? I could remember clearly that my mother would talk about how amazing love was. I rejected it in disgust and told her I would never fall for some pitiful girl. But look at me now. "No Eren" I thought. "She deserves better...I'm just a pitiful, heartless idiot". I look at her. Her eyes sparkle and her smile warms my heart. I could remember how I first admired her clearly. I guess I would never be able to muster the courage to tell her how I felt about her. For now, I would enjoy our friendship and accept I wasn't good enough for her.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I SO SORRY THESE ARE SHORT

It's just that my story is climbing down at the falling action so YEAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH

I promise the last chapter WILL BE LONG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!