Chapter Thirty Four

Sorry I am going to make this chapter short

The covers around me were warm. the moonlight shines down on me. My black hair flows around me. I was exhausted. I slowly close my eyes. Then I hear something coming from the other room. I sit up and get out of bed. I open the door. I slip into the hall. The noise gets louder. I hear the noise coming from Eren's room. I panic and run to the door. I peek through a crack. Armin is yelling at Eren. Armin storms out of the room. He goes for the door and opens it. He gasps. "Mikasa...what are you doing?". I turn tomato red. "I heard Eren and you fighting" Armin sighs. "The guy is all messed up". "DON'T SAY THAT!" I snap. Armin pats my shoulder. "He feels guilty about...Annie...he's all sad about it". I gasp. Memories of Annie rush through my head. Every time she drooled over Eren after his training. Every time she bravely ventured to our table just to talk to him. And that time SHE FOOLISHLY KISSED HIM! I clench my jaw. "Annie deserves to die" I growl. Armin looks at me. "She's getting executed next week". I grin. "Serves her right for messing with MY man". Armin steps back. "M-mikasa....he's y-your brother". I walk closer to him. "No he isn't Armin....I just....lived with them".  I look away and blush. Armin sighs. He pats my shoulder and walks away. I clutch my scarf. "I have to tell him....before Annie gets to him". I sigh and nuzzle my scarf. I tighten my scarf and walk back to my room.