Chapter fifty seven

It's cold. But it's comfortable for me. "Hey Marco" I begin with a sad smile. "We all miss you right now.......Eren sealed the wall". I kneel down and touch his gravestone. My sad smile grows. "At least you don't have to worry.....about staying alive in this hell". I squeeze my eyes shut and sob. I clutch my chest and sob harder. "I'm sorry Marco I couldn't help you". I slowly stand up and look around. The hill where the gravestones stood seemed like a peaceful place to rest. I look back down at Marco's grave and smile. "I'm sorry...I was always a jerk to you". I look at the setting sun and wipe away tears. I hear someone walking up the hill. Armin and Christa. They don't take notice of me and walk up to a grave three away from Marco's. Christa has a rose in her hand. She places it down by the grave along with a couple other flowers. Armin kneels down and puts his head against the grave stone. "Hey buddy" he whispers. "It's me again...Armin". I slowly walk closer. Christa sees me and waves. I slowly wave back. "I'm....so sorry I couldn't save you bud....but you no longer need to suffer". Tears fall from his cheeks. Christa kneels down beside him and hugs him. "You're with your mother now.....does she know how amazing you are...how proud I am of you?". I kneel down. Armin turns around and looks at me. I place my hand on the gravestone. "Hey" I begin. "M-my name is Jean...you never met me....but I know Armin...and he's amazing...I'm sorry I never got to meet you...but Armin has told me a lot about you....you're very brave...and I give you my highest honor...and my blessing". I stand up again. Armin places his hand on the gravestone one last time and stands up. He turns to me. "Thanks Jean" Armin smiles. "That meant a lot". "Yeah...sometimes our friends and loved ones can't stay here forever". I turn back and look at Marco's grave. I turn back to Armin. "It's getting dark" I sigh. "We should get back soon".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry if this chapter was so short!!!!!!!

I promise this will be the last short chapter!!!!!

I SORRY FRIENDS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

BIG SHOUT OUT TO ALL MY FANS AND THANKS FOR ALL THE SUPPORT YOU'VE DONE

THANK YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!