Chapter forty nine

Eren lets out an ear piercing roar. I cover my ears, my skull vibrating. I see Armin and Annie in the distance. Armin is carrying her, running toward us. The fight with this other titan was brutal. Eren was my friend. the boy who saved me. The one I loved. Tears stream down my cheeks. I look down at my sword and see my reflection. "I'm strong" I whisper. "Which is why we must help him". I look at everyone else, who's faces are grim. "LISTEN YOU GUYS!" I snap. I now have their attention. "I know what Eren is trying to do...WE MUST HELP HIM SUCCEED THIS...AND TAKE DOWN THAT TITAN!". "But Mikasa-". I interrupt Jean and hold up my sword. "For humankind we must!". Armin steps up to me, fresh 3dms on his waists. "I'm ready" he growls. I see Sasha step forward. "WE DO THIS TOGETHER!" she yells. One by one more step forward. jean steps forward as well. "Take back our lives" he mutters. "For Marco". I do the salute. Everyone does the same. Annie lays beside us, her face pale white. I ignore her. "LET'S GO!" I scream, jumping off the roof. One by one, I hear them let out battle cries, jumping and following me. I prepare my blade and slide in close to the titan's ankles. I propels myself forward and slice off the skin on the foot. The titans stumbles back. I see Connie approach with two other people. They slice downward on the legs. It was working. The titan tries to kick forward, but I lunge and slice down at the foot, my blade breaking in the process.  The titan stumbles back. "GO!" I hear Jean scream. Sasha enters her hooks into the titan ad slices at its eyes. "THAT SHOULD BUY US SOME TIME!" I hear her scream. Eren slowly approaches the wall. "GO EREN!" I hear Armin scream. "MORE TITANS APPROACHING!" I hear Connie scream. I look over to see 8 titans approaching Eren. "PROTECT EREN!" I scream. "I GOT THE BLOOD TITAN!!!". Suddenly, I hear someone zoom by. I look up to Annie. She enters her blades into one of the approaching titan's necks, killing it. Eren finally approaches the wall. I'm confused. He had no boulder to plug it. Then I realize what he was doing. "No...no...EREN NO!" I scream. Eren grabs a hold of the wall. The blood titan suddenly goes running to him. Suddenly, in a flash, I see someone slice the nape. The blood titan freezes and falls to the ground. The person who sliced the nape lands alongside  it.

The person who sliced the neck was Armin. 

I look at him amazed. "WE GOTTA GO!" Armin screams, pointing to the other approaching titans. Suddenly, I hear an explosion. I turn around to see Eren roaring. The hole in the wall was beginning to be sealed with crystal. It shot out from his arms and body. I see Eren's eyes roll up in their sockets. "EREN!" I hear Annie scream. The wall was so close to being sealed. Eren's body suddenly began to catch on fire. "HE'S GONNA BURN UP IN THERE!" Armin gasps. The wall was sealed. But it was too late for Eren. His body was burning. And he would go down with the fire. Suddenly in a flash, I see Levi slice open Eren's neck. Smoke erupts from the nape. Levi coughs into his fist and cuts Eren free from the skin. Levi grabs hold of Eren and jumps away, the titan form burning away. I knew my other squad mates had me covered. I rush forward up to Levi. Eren is unconscious, pale as hell. I fall to my knees. "Thank you" I sob. "I don't need to lose another friend" Levi blandly responds. I hug him tight. I can't hear him breathing. I gasp and put my head to his chest. Nothing. I begin to panic..until I hear his heart thump. I begin to tear. I hug him close to me and sob. Here we were again. First time almost a year ago. Now.....here. I sob harder. "EREN..THANK YOU!" I sob. "FOR SUCH A SACRIFICE!". I hear Armin sobbing. "Thank you too Eren" he whispers, loading in a yellow flare, showing we won. He wipes away tears and shoots it into the air. "Thank you". 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

STAY TUNED FOR PART 2!!!!!

PLEASE READ MY BFF MLPAvatar202's story Armin X Christa!!!!

It's awesome, SHE'S AN AMAZING WRITER AND YOU NEED TO READ ITZ!!!!!!!!!!!!

She's also writing an awesome Eren X Annie SO CHECK OUT HER PROFILE AND READ HER STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!