Chapter Thirty

Sorry if my chapters are short.....I just don't have a lot of time at the moment

I urge my horse to run faster. I grip the reins. He can't be dead. I had to find him. Maybe....possibly....he made it back.  I brush away the hair from my eyes. I see titans in the distance. I sigh and skid to a stop. Then I suddenly see something. Lightning and fire. I gasp. My horse bucks me off in fear. I fall to the ground and still look up. I can hear a very faint scream. I scoot back against a tree...fresh from shock. "W-w-hat the crap?" I mumble. The lightning and fire stops, and the sky goes gray. I shake my head in disbelief. My horse was gone. I rest my head on my knees and sigh. I ruffle my hand through my bag and pull out an apple. I bite down into it, satisfied. I was groggy and weak. "Eren" I whisper. "This is all my fault....everything". 

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I continue on foot. The sky is now turning orange. I yawn and walk faster. Then I see something that makes me fall to my knees. Wall Rose. And all around it.....were outlined scorched bodies of titans. I notice a giant ring of burnt grass. Then I see something. A scout legion cape. I run to the ring and pick up the cape. It's slightly ripped and scorched. Then I see something clipped on it.  It was a survey corps pin. I gasp. I know who's cape this is. It was Eren's. I fall to the ground sobbing.  was too late. Blood was stained on it as well. "WHY EREN?" I sob. "WHY DID YOU HAVE TO LEAVE!". I sob into the cape and hold it tight. I hear titans. I stand up and wipe away tears. I look over to the wall and back at the titans. "I can make it" I growl. I throw on Eren's cape around my shoulders and begin to run. The titans don't notice me. That's a relief.  I make it to the edge of the wall. I pant desperately and fall to my knees. I look up and see people on the top of the wall staring down at me. "COMMANDER, YOU NEED TO SEE THIS!" I hear someone scream. Then after a couple of minutes, I see commander Levi and two other people with him stare down at me. I gasp. One had bright green eyes. Eren...was alive.