Chapter Five

Meghan's P.O.V

After having a shower and getting into my black ripped jeans, white tank top and my signature leather jacket, I finally made my way to the new school I will be attending for... well, it depends if I get into trouble again but since I don't want to go to jail when I turn eighteen, I am deciding to keep a low profile.

By the way, just because I am keeping a low profile does not mean that I will be changing from bad to good with a snap of my fingers. I have no interest in changing unless I really need to and right now, I am planning on sticking to the real me.

The dangerous, sexy and bad me.

As I get off my bike and take off my helmet, I take a look around to see no one around the outside of the school so this probably means that everyone is in class. I shake my head to fix my hair and place my helmet on my bike, begining to walk towards the huge building that looks somewhat like a castle.

I walk up the stairs and begin to make my down the hallway to see a teacher patrolling the hallways. The teacher notices me and he frowns, walking up to me.

"Where should you be, miss?" The teacher says, narrowing his eyes at me and I place a hand on my hip, glaring at the teacher.

"I'm new here so do you really think I know where I am suppose to be?" I ask in annoyance and the teacher nods slowly before motioning for me to follow him. We reach the administration office and the lady begins to ask me simple questions like my name and age before giving me my timetable -- well, actually she gave it to the teacher but I wish she gave it to me so I don't have to be with this dude until I get to my class.

From his first impression, he seems like a dick and I wasn't going to put up with his shit.

I snatch the timetable out of the teachers hands and look at it, begining to walk forward. "I can make my way to my class now." I say and the teacher is about to say something but he gets cut off when his phone goes off. I smirk and begin to walk down the hallway, trying to figure out where my class is.

It takes me twenty minutes to find the classroom and when I knock on the door, I immediately groan.

Great, now I have to deal with a bunch of idiots.

Please explain to me why I chose to come here again?

"Your late." The teacher says and I shrug and walk into the classroom, shoving the timetable in my pocket.

"At least I am here." I say and as I look around, I notice that everyone's eyes are on me but a certain person at the back with jet black hair and piercings catches my eye. The guy looks like an emo and he seems to be looking at me strangely like I am here to tell him that My Chemical Romance is getting back together.

Oh, I bet he would love to hear that.

I shake my head when I realise that I am staring at the guy like a creep and begin to make my way to the back where there is a seat available next to some guy with brown hair and green eyes.

When I sit down, he throws me a grin. "Hey, I'm Danny." He says and I give him a firm nod, smirking at him.

"Good to know." I say and he rolls his eyes before turning back to the teacher to listen to whatever bullshit she has to say. I lay my head on the desk and close my eyes, falling asleep.

●●●

"Your supposed to be changing and there you were just sleeping like you didn't even care." Jake says with a frown and I throw him a grin.

"That's because I don't care."

"Well you should. I am not helping you just so you can say that you don't care because your wasting my time if you don't even care then why are you even here?" Jake asks and I raise my eyebrow at him, my mood immediately changing.