Chapter Forty Two

Jake's P.O.V

Out of all things, Drake sends Meghan drugs. Drugs! Oh my god, he will get a piece of my mind - actually, he will get everything he deserves! He doesn't even know how angry I am! I am so going to punch-

"Stop here," Meghan says and I pull the car to a stop. I look to my right and notice that we have stopped in front of a warehouse.

Gritting my teeth, I get out of the car and slam the door shut. Meghan gets out, an amused smile on her face. "Oh I'm so going to enjoy this."

I ignore her comment and walk up to the door that leads into the warehouse. I raise my fist up to the door and bang on it, clenching my jaw.

"Drake! Open this door!" I shout loudly, not even caring if people around can hear me. I am that angry that I honestly could not even care if I had the police - okay... maybe I would care but that is not the point I am trying to show here.

The door swings open after a few seconds and I look at Drake who is grinning at me. "Goody-two-shoes, what may I--" I cut Drake off by pushing him into the warehouse, my hand grabbing at his collar.

At one in the morning, who wears a leather jacket and jeans? Oh of course... this guy's does. He has to be 'bad' twenty-four-freaking-seven.

I push him up against the nearest door and narrow my eyes at him. "Give me a good explanation why I shouldn't hit you in the face right now." I growl, earning a confused look from Drake.

"What are you talk--"

"The drugs! You gave Meghan those freaking drugs!" I snap, my hand gripping tighter at his collar. Drake let's out a laugh.

"She's needy. What can I say?" Drake comments, making my eyes widen. Before I can smack my fist into his face, I hear Meghan speak.

"Hold up. I didn't ask for the weed, dumbass. You just gave it to me."

"Well how else would you listen to me? I need you to help me with Evie--"

"I don't give a fuck about her!" Meghan shouts, making my grip loosen. I hate to hear Meghan speak like that -- she sounds so angry. I don't like it when Meghan is angry.

"Without her, you wouldn't be here right now." Drake says, pushing me away from him. I hit the wall and watch as Meghan's eyes widen at his words. Drake crosses his arms over his chest, walking closer to Meghan.

"We could've left you on the street in the cold, close to death. We could have left you to die... but we didn't. We helped you and you owe us." Drake says, narrowing his eyes at Meghan. She looks up at Drake, her hands shaking a little.

"I don't owe you shit." Meghan says, her voice low and quiet. Drake raises an eyebrow at her.

"Oh really?" Drake asks and all of a sudden, he pulls something out from the back of his jeans. "Maybe I should just kill you now since you don't 'owe me shit'." Drake says, pointing the gun at Meghan. My eyes widen in horror and anger.

"Shoot me then." Meghan says, crossing her arms over her chest. What? No, Meghan, I think to myself as my eyes narrow on the gun in Drake's hand.

"Oh I will... but I would like to shoot lover boy first." Drake says, pointing the gun now at me. My eyes widen in fear. "I mean, he owes me his life anyway..." Drake comments, stepping forward and holding the gun right in front of my nose.

"What does that mean?" Meghan asks, her voice lacing with confusion. I gulp, knowing exactly what Drake means.

"Oh, he didn't tell you?" Drake asks, earning Meghan's frown to deepen. "Goody-two-shoes over here made a promise to me. I told him that if he fails to get the information that I need, he dies." Drake says and Meghan's eyes widen. She takes a step forward and Drake pressed the gun to my forehead.