Chapter Forty Three

Meghan's P.O.V

I look over to see a lady with black hair and blue eyes standing at the door, a gun in her hands. She narrows her eyes at me, then at Jake.

"Explain to me why you two are out at one in the morning and not in bed?" Hannah asks, placing the gun in the back of her jeans. I frown, looking at Jake who is up against the wall, his eyes wide. Drake on the other hand is leaning against the other wall, his eyes narrowed in confusion as he looks at Hannah.

Wait, did Hannah shoot anyone?

I look around, the gun still in my hand. When I notice that she had shot at the wall a few metres behind me, I turn back to Hannah. Well that answers my question, I think to myself.

"Who the hell are you?" Drake breathes out, looking over at Hannah. She narrows her eyes at him, crossing her arms over her chest.

"Thats none of your business. Now, you two--" Hannah points at Jake and I. "--get in the car before I pull you two by the ears."

●●●

"I can't believe you two!" Hannah scolds, narrowing her eyes at Jake and I. Jake sighs, running both his hands down his face while I sit on the couch next to Jake, my face emotionless.

"I can explain..." Jake mumbles and Hannah looks over at him, her eyes wide.

"Oh really? Go on then." Hannah says, leaning back in her chair. Before Jake can reply, I kick his foot with mine, telling him silently to shut his mouth. When Jake doesn't say anything, Hannah groans.

"I expected more from you, Jake. I didn't raise you to be so... rebellious." Hannah says and I snort at her words. This so wasn't my fault... I think to myself.

"Don't grin, Meghan. I'm not happy with you either." Hannah snaps, looking over at me.

"Hey," I start, raising my arms above my head. "I just laughed. Chill." I say, earning a look from Hannah that basically says 'are you serious'.

"Meghan, I don't think you understand how angry I am. At both of you. Do you know who called me, waking me up? It was your supervisor."

Wait... what, I think to myself, my arms dropping into my lap. My eyes widen as I wait for Hannah to continue.

"He called me saying that if I was happy with the progress that you have gained, you could go and live your own life--" No... no! I fucking ruined it, I think to myself. "--and do whatever you please. I went to go and see if you were awake so I could tell you but you weren't in bed. Neither were you." Hannah looks over at Jake, her lips twitching into a frown.

"You want to know how I found you?" Hannah asks and before she can say anything, Jake cuts in.

"The tracking device..." Jake mumbles and Hannah nods.

"Damn right. I have had delinquents like you take my car and run off with it so I decided to put a tracking device under the car-"

"Wait, what the fuck?" I snap, my hands beginning to shake. "You think I took it?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowing.

Hannah narrows her eyes at me. "What are you trying to say? That Jake decided to drive off with it? Oh please--"

"What if I said it was him! What the fuck are you going to say now?" I shout in rage, my eyes widening with every word said. Hannah doesn't say a word. Instead, she looks over at Jake who is looking at the ground.

I stand up from my seat on the couch and narrow my eyes at Hannah. "If you will excuse me, I'm going to bed." I say before storming up the stairs, not even wanting to hear whatever Hannah is going to say.

I walk into my room, slamming the door behind me. Hannah blames it on me because I'm the bad one! She thinks I did it because her son is too damn good to not do such a thing! Are you serious!

I crash onto my bed, clenching my fists. Just because I am the delinquent does not mean that I do everything around here. As much as I hate to admit it, I am changing a little.

Suddenly, I look at the drugs that it on the floor. I lick my lips.

"I have had delinquents like you take my car..."

Out of anger, I grab the envelope, taking a deep breath in.

Hannah says I'm a delinquent... then I'm going to stay a delinquent.

Fuck what everyone thinks.

●●●

A/N - Meghan no! What is going to happen next?

-XmysterysmileX