Chapter Six

Jake's P.O.V

After half an hour of me debating whether or not to go with Meghan on her motorcycle, I finally pushed myself to get on it. Well, actually Meghan threatened to cut my manhood off if I didn't get on the bike in less than three seconds so did I really have a choice?

No I didn't.

Now, we are currently strolling through the mall while Meghan looks at the stores, deciding whether or not to head in. I trail behind Meghan silently, glancing around to see people looking at Meghan with small frowns. I know exactly why they are giving Meghan that look and thats because Meghan's tattoos are on show since Meghan decided to roll up her sleeves up to her elbows, revealing only some of the ink that is twirled on her arm.

I don't really know why they think they have the right to judge Meghan to be honest. First of all, Meghan can do whatever she wants with her body and second, I bet all of these people have done something extreme in their life before.

Wait, why am I saying this? I have been giving her that look ever since she appeared in my house that day! She is a freaking delinquent so what the hell am I suppose to do? Welcome her with open arms?

I don't think so.

All of a sudden, Meghan stops walking, making me bump into her back. I let out a groan and before I can say 'what was that for', Meghan turns around and sends me a weird look which shuts me up.

"We need an umbrella." Meghan says and I frown in confusion.

"Its not raining outside--" Meghan cuts me off with a small growl. She runs her hand through her blonde hair and looks around before grabbing my hand and pulling me into a random store.

As I look around to see where we are, my cheeks flame up in embarrassment. The undergarments and lingerie surround me in a uncomfortable way but before I can say anything, Meghan snaps her fingers in my face, bringing me out of my thoughts.

"This is what we are going to do. We need to get an umbrella so we can put the clothes in there to hide them." Meghan says and I just look at Meghan, speechless.

Does she really think that I am going to be apart of this? Because if she does, she better think again! I am not going to get into all of this bad stuff and-

"Anything I can help you with?" A girl appears in front of Meghan and I, grinning a little as she looks between us. "Maybe to choose what to impress your lover tonight--"

"Wha--"

"We are fine." Meghan says and the girl nods, walking away but I didn't miss the wink she sent our way before leaving. Meghan looks up at me and chuckles.

"Embarrassed, Jakie?" Meghan asks, probably referring to the blush that is making its way across my face. I gulp and shake my head, looking anywhere but Meghan. When I realise that we are still in the store though, I turn back to Meghan, not wanting to look at any of this stuff since it is makes me feel very uncomfortable.

I mean, I know it's nothing unusual to be in here because most guys buy this stuff for their girlfriends and whatnot--

"Okay, so we are going to go search for an umbrella." Meghan says, beginning to walk out of the store but I stop her by grabbing her arm. Meghan turns back to me with a frown.

"You know I can just pay for the clothes, right?" I say and Meghan smirks, nodding.

"I know but I like to do things the fun way." Meghan says and I let go of her arm in disbelief.

"You mean the illegal way--" Before I can finsih my sentence, Meghan grabs my arm and pulls me out of the store, obviously not caring about what I have to say.