Chapter Forty Five

Meghan's P.O.V

"I t-think I've fallen for you."

When those words escape my mouth, I feel Jake stiffen. My hand, which is clutching onto Jake's arm, slowly pulls away from his arm and I look up to see Jake's reaction.

His eyes are fixated on the wall in front of us and his lips are parted in shock. When he notices me staring at him, he looks down and furrows his eyebrows.

"Is this... you speaking?" Jake asks slowly and I can't help but frown.

"You think I'm lying?"

I move away from Jake's arms which are wrapped around my waist and get up, standing in front of Jake with the frown still on my face. Jake looks down as if he is confused and I place a hand on my hip.

"Do you?" I ask again, narrowing my eyes at Jake. Is this boy serious? I just told him that I think I am in love with him and he replies with that?

"Its just that... you're high."

"Yeah, high, not fucking drunk!" I snap and Jake stands up from the bed and walks over to me. The look in his eyes makes me want to stop what I'm doing and just kiss him but I won't do that.

I need to hear those words...

"I'm sorry, don't be angry at me. I'm sorry." Jake says and I lick my teeth in annoyance, backing up as I stare into Jake's blue eyes.

"You're sorry? I'm hearing that but ain't seeing it!" I can't help but shout again and Jake grabs at my wrists. I look down at them and look back at him, my eyes still narrowed. "Let go of me."

"I'm not letting you go. Not again." Jake says and my eyes widen slightly. Before I can say a word, Jake presses his lips to mine and I close my eyes, letting the feeling of his soft lips take control. I begin to walk back until I hit the wall and Jake presses his body against mine, making me go insane.

Jake let's go of my wrists and places his hands at the top of my leather jacket, tugging on it to tell me that he wants it off. I let him pull it off and when he drops it on the ground, I grab at his shirt. Jake pulls away quickly and effortlessly pulls his shirt off before reconnecting his lips with mine.

I bite on his lip softly and he groans, making my body ache for him. My tongue slips inside of his mouth and my hands go to his neck, wrapping around it as I feel my heart race. Jake's hand go to my thighs and I jump up a little, letting him lift me into his arms.

Realising that we both need air, we pull away from each other but that doesn't stop Jake. He moves me over to my bed and places me down on it. With my arms still around his neck, I pull his head down to kiss me again. His lips touch mine again and I can't help but moan when he runs his thumbs over my stomach, making my breathing go heavier - well, that's if it hasn't already.

I run my hands through his soft hair, loving how good it feels between my fingers. Jake leaves my mouth and begins to kiss my neck. I can't help but grin when I feel his teeth tug at my skin lightly, knowing that it is going to leave a mark.

His mark.

"Jake..." I breathe out, my back arching up but Jake holds me down with his hand that is pushing on my hip. He pulls away from my neck and looks into my eyes.

"W-What? Do you want m-me to stop?" Jake asks and I breathe out a laugh.

"No... I just need to ask you something." I say, my voice coming out as a whisper. Jake nods and I lick my lips, my eyes slipping shut as Jake continues run his thumb over my stomach, not even realising that it is making me crazy.