Chapter Fifty

Meghan's P.O.V

I stand in the shower, continuing to wash my hair. The memories of last night run though my mind and I can't help but smile. Jake may have been a first time beginner, but damn... all I am saying is wow.

I tried to make it as comfortable to Jake since it was his first time though and I also tried to be as quiet once Jake had picked up the rhythm but to be honest, I wouldn't be surprised is Hannah gave me weird glances this morning.

When I woke up this morning, Jake was sleeping beside me, his arm wrapped around my waist. I thought that I should probably go and sleep in my own bed but when I realised that Jake never let go of me for an hour, I stayed. Besides, we have just gained a step in the relationship chain... actually, scratch that. I think we skipped, like, three steps. But who cares? If I have Jake by my side, I don't care how many steps I skip or how many rules I break.

I love him, what can I say?

"Meghan!" I hear Hannah shout. "You are going to be late if you don't hurry up!" Hannah continues and I roll my eyes, the smile not wiping off my face with how hard I try.

Look what you have done to me, Jake? I'm a smiling mess...

I turn the shower off and step out, grabbing a towel and wrapping it around my body. As I begin to dry my hair with the other towel, my mind wanders off to the plan that I have made up for today. Hopefully it goes well, otherwise I will probably end up killing Drake instead of leaving him to roam the world.

I walk out of the bathroom and into my room, closing the door behind me. When I go to walk to my wardrobe to grab my clothes out for today though, I notice Jake sitting on my bed, his eyes wide and face completely red. I jump and scream in fright.

"What the fuck!" I shout, holding the towel close to my body. Wait... Jake has seen me fully undressed before so why am I acting so fucking shy? I calm myself down and look over at Jake who is covering his eyes, the smirk on my face probably giving him hints on what I am thinking of doing.

Not caring about my body, I drop the towel and grab my bright red undergarments off of my bed, putting them on. Once I am finished, I look down at my arm, my brother's date in ink. Breathing out a sigh, I open my wardrobe, pushing away the memories.

Suddenly, one thought catching my attention as I grab my black ripped jeans. I look over at Jake and furrow my eyebrows. "Why are you in here anyway?" I ask, slipping into my jeans. Jake pulls his hands away from his face, his cheeks beginning to go a shade darker as he realises that I haven't put a t-shirt on yet.

But he doesn't look away, making me grin a little.

My good boy is finally getting used to me, huh? Well, that's definitely a good sign.

"Maybe that's because... I have no idea what's happening today with the plan and stuff." Jake explains, making me face palm myself. I look back in my wardrobe and grab out a maroon singlet, throwing that on.

"I have explained it to you a whole heap of times." I say and when Jake's eyebrows furrow slightly, I sigh. "You stay with me and just listen." I explain, grabbing my leather jacket.

"Uh, can I ask why?" Jake asks and I look over at him, smirking.

"Because you clearly aren't experienced with a gun, that's why." I say, watching as Jake's face goes pale. I let out a laugh, shaking my head. "I'm only joking, Jakie." I say and Jake nods slowly.