Chapter Ten

Jake's P.O.V

I sit on my bed, waiting for Meghan to get out of the shower. I look down at my phone which has two messages from Emma, a message from my mom and three messages from Danny. I know Emma and Danny's messages are about the party but I don't even want to look at what my mom has sent me.

Maybe she knows about the party...

"Oh no." I mumble, shaking my head. I place my phone beside me and stand up, walking around my room as the thoughts begin to flood into my head.

Do I really want to go to this party? What will happen? Will my mom find out? How much trouble will I be in if she does find out? What about Meghan? Will she have to move away again?

All of a sudden, I hear the shower stop running and I let out a sigh, running a hand through my hair. I look at the mirror in the corner of my room and look at my outfit.

A warm sweater incase it is cold outside? Check.

A pair of thick dark blue jeans? Check.

A pair of red vans for feet protection? Check.

"What is this?" I hear a voice ask and I turn around to see Meghan in a towel. My eyes go wide and I feel my cheeks heat up. I cover my eyes and turn around, trying to calm my breathing.

"Jake," Meghan calls. "Explain to me why you chose to wear -- is that a sweater?" Meghan let's out a laugh and I gulp when I feel hands grip at my sweater, turning me around. Meghan removes my hands from my face and I look at the wall behind her, trying my hardest to not look down at Meghan.

I hope that towel stays on...

"If your coming to the party, your not wearing this." Meghan says sternly and she pokes my stomach. "Take it off." Meghan orders and I look down at Meghan who is sending me a hard stare.

"W-What?"

"Take. It. Off." Meghan says again and I look around as if I am looking for someone to save me. The only problem is that there is no one to save me...

"Can you... uh, turn around?" I ask and Meghan raises an eyebrow at me.

"Really? Damn, you have a body that needs to be shown off but whatever." Meghan mumbles, turning around and I quickly take off my sweater which reveals my grey t-shirt.

"Now what?" I ask and Meghan turns back around. A frown makes its way across her face and she crosses her arms over her chest.

"You kidding, right?" Meghan asks and I furrow my eyebrows.

"What do you mean?" I ask and Meghan shakes her head and turns around, walking over to my wardrobe and grabbing out a few clothes, throwing them on the bed. She puts some in one pile then puts the rest in another. I watch as she picks up a grey v-neck, throwing it at me.

"Put that on." Meghan orders and I look down at the shirt then back at Meghan.

"Why?" I ask and Meghan flashes me a grin. I gulp when I notice the mischievous look in her eyes.

Oh no.

"Because, Jakie, I want everyone to look at the boy behind the geeky sweaters and the scared, shy attitude you have. It is time for your very first makeover."

●●●

"All done!" Meghan says with a smirk and I let out a sigh, looking into the mirror.

"Is this all necessary?" I ask and Meghan nods. She fixes up the collar of my shirt and pats my shoulder.

"Now, tell me this," Meghan says, looking into my eyes. "When you look into the mirror, do you recognise yourself?" Meghan asks and I turn around, looking at myself in the mirror.

My brown hair is ruffled messily, making me look like I just got out of bed but it looks somewhat nice. I am wearing a grey v-neck which is stuck tightly onto my body and the dark blue jeans go well with the whole look.

Wow, she didn't even do much and I feel like a whole different person.

"N-No." I mumble and Meghan grins.

"Good. My work is now done. Now, excuse me but I have half an hour to get myself into some sexy clothes so I better get going." Meghan says but before she leaves, she calls my name and I turn around in my chair to face her.

"Your welcome by the way." She says, sending me a wink before leaving my room. I look back at the mirror and let out a sigh.

I really don't think this night will go well...

●●●

"Meghan!" I call, walking down the hallway. "Emma and Danny are here!" I say and when I enter Meghan's room, I stop in my tracks when I look at Meghan.

Holy damn!

Meghan is wearing tight leggings which show how long and slim her legs are, a blank tank top which reveals her tattoos that are trailing down her arms and her black combat boots. Her blonde hair is curled, just sitting on her shoulders. She is wearing dark makeup which shows off her green eyes and her full lips are a dark brown. Overall, she looks... wow.

"Ready, Jakie?" Meghan asks, walking over to me and I open my mouth to say something but nothing comes out. I want to compliment her or say something but no words want to leave my mouth.

Great. Just great.

Meghan let's out a laugh and pats my shoulder. "Come on." Meghan says before leaving her room and I look down at the floor, feeling my cheeks heat up. I run a hand through my hair and look back up before turning around and leaving Meghan's room.

As I walk down the stairs, I begin to feel my heart race.

My first high school party.

Alcohol. Drugs. Teenagers.

Oh dear lord, I think I'm going to faint.

●●●

A/N - Drop a comment :)

-XmysterysmileX