About Justine

My name is Justine Stevens. Right now I am 27 years old and I am living in Los Angeles.

Originally I'm from Austria. I was born and raised there, I lived there with my family and the best friends, anyone could ever imagine. I love my family, I grew up with six older sisters and the most caring parents, children could possibly have. My family is really international. My ancestors are from Canada, France, Austria and Hungary, many family members are living abroad.  I went to school there and finished my a-levels with a diploma as a kindergarten teacher with 19. After that I decided to start with University. I got my Bachelor degree in early childhood education in Vienna and wanted to study for a Master degree.

My life was pretty amazing. I lived in Vienna during the week and went home to my hometown almost every weekend to join family and friends. I went to University and also worked part time in a kindergarten. I shared my apartment with my girlfriend Anna. We were in a relationship for almost 3 years, our end was not that wonderful though.

Just before I finished my Master degree, I thought about my future and decided to go abroad for a year. Just to enjoy myself in a different country, to meet new people and to gain experiences for my job as a kindergarten teacher. I wasn't responsible for anyone except for myself, I wasn't in a relationship and I had the desire to do something new and special before settling down.

I searched for two kindergartens in the US, who wanted to have a language assistant for about 5 months. And I finally found them. In August 2011 I moved to LA, where I stayed until December. I loved my work in the kindergarten and I really met awesome people. Some of them became close friends. After that I moved to New York, where the second kindergarten was located. And their my life change completely by meeting a very special person...