A careful start

Justine

I don’t know how long we were on this porch. I have no idea how much time already passed. I don’t care if this horror movie is already finished or not. I lost the track of time.

We are just lying here on this bench facing each other. A blanket is covering our bodies and we are listening to the silence while we are getting lost in our stares.

It is quiet outside, this peaceful silence of the night where the only thing you are able to hear are noises coming from the nature. A breath of wind that let the leaves on the trees around us dance, the chirps of some animals of the night.

It is dark, the lights of the house are turned off, only the pool is dimly lit. The stars above us and the nearly full moon are spending us enough light to see each other’s eyes and smiles.

I can’t stop smiling. It feels like I am coming home. This feeling were you don’t realize how much you love your home, until you come back there after a long travel and realize how wonderful it is to rest your head on an old familiar pillow.

Demi

I can hardly believe my luck. She said it! Justine said that she loves me! And then she kissed me. I never felt like this before. Feeling our lips connected and sensing her hands on my neck and my back almost made me faint. My heart and soul were overwhelmed by those wonderful and unique feelings she has given me!

We are holding hands and she is playing with my fingers while she gets lost in my eyes. And I get lost in hers. Those deep blue and sparkling eyes that tell me that she really loves me too, that she is finally able to let me fully in. Not only as her best friend or soulmate, now I am her love too!

I snuggle closer against her, a soft wind brings cool air and makes me shiver. Immediately she covers me with her hands and holds me tight. She pecks my forehead and whispers “I will always protect you! I will always try to keep you warm!” I just close my eyes and smile, because I feel that she is telling the truth!

Lucas

Demi and Justine left the living room a while ago and they didn’t come back ever since. They were nowhere to hear or seen. What a good sign. Maybe they finally decided to sit down and talk with each other! All the others are enjoying the horror movie and my mind is busy with sending those love birds all of my good vibes.

After some time I decide to get a glass of water, well yeah. I decide to play a spy! Hehe, I need to know if everything is okay with them. I sneak out of the living room into the kitchen, but there is no one. The house is quiet and dark. Once in a while you can here Mitch or Dallas scream because of the movie. Oh gosh, my boyfriend is such a girl! Dallas and he get along really well.

Just as I want to go out on the porch I see them! Oh my god!!!!! I can’t believe my eyes. They are lying on the bench, cuddling under a blanket and stealing kisses from each other! I’ve never seen such a cheesy scene before! No wonder why Justine prefers romantic movies. This is so cute. I try my best not to run out and hug them. I don’t want to disturb their special moment.

 Marissa

Justine was the first to leave the living room! I understand, because she really hates horror movies. And just as we planned it Demi went to see if she is okay. And now Lucas went also. Seriously he is such a curious guy! I am sure he is spying on them. I should drag him back because I am kind of sure that Demi and Justine are finally, well, united. I really hope he doesn’t embarrass them.

I knew it! He is leaning against the terrace door like a 5 year old is pushing his face against the window of a candy shop. I try my best not to burst out laughing. And I know why he is staring outside of the door. Because there is this sweet couple lying on the bench. Finally they recognize their feelings for each other! I am so happy and all I can do is start jumping like a rubber ball. And that is a big mistake. I being all so clumsy stumble over my own feet and I fall on Lucas. This poor boy frightens so much that he pushes the door knob down and the terrace door bursts open. As if this wasn’t enough we both fall out on the porch and lay there on the ground. I feel my face turn crimson and I try my best to cover my cheeks.