Hot air

Demi

It felt so good to spend the time with all the people I love so much. But especially with Justine. She enjoyed herself and the party too. She was laughing all the time. Her confidence is so impressive. She talked to everyone, always knowing how to make people laugh too. Her energy and enthusiasm is so contagious, and she looked stunning that evening. Well she always does.

I let myself fall down on the couch next to Marissa. She grabbed my hand and rested her head on my shoulder. "Demi, I think today is a good day to tell her!" she said quietly. I looked into her eyes and she winked at me. "I can't, Marissa! I am too afraid. There are no signs of feelings from her towards me or even flirting. The stakes are too high!" I sighed and placed my head on her shoulder. She stroke my hand. "You have to risk something to achieve what you want! Demi, try it. Risk it! I know it's worth it! She is worth it!" She came straight to the point. "Just flirt with her more offensive. Maybe she gets it! Her love radar is definitely broken. Everyone can see that you are so into her!" She smirked at me and I punched her shoulder. But she was right. Even Nikki asked me last week if I had developed feelings for Justine. I denied it because I don't want to tell anyone yet, except Matt and Marissa. I stood up and walked to her. She was dancing again and smiled at me. She grabbed my hands and I started to move my body.   

We danced for a very long time. It was so much fun, but I was nervous. Marissa waved her hand to show me that I should get closer to her. I breathed out and moved closer to Justine. She smiled at me and laid her hands on my shoulders. I could feel my cheeks heating up. She looked into my eyes and smiled at me. I held her waist and pulled her closer to me not loosing eye contact. Our bodies danced to the music in the same rhythm. I started to forget everything around us. There was just me and her. I got lost in her beautiful eyes. I touched her cheek and tipped her nose. She giggled and laid her head on my shoulder. "Want some fresh air?" I whispered into her ear and she nodded. I guided her outside to her terrace. She leaned her arms on the terrace rail and watched the city lights. It was a stunning view and a warm night. No one was outside. I stood behind her and wrapped my arms around her waist. Justine laid her head back on my shoulder. We heard the music from inside and I started to move both of us to the rhythm. She seemed to like it, because she had closed her eyes and I saw that gorgeous smile of hers. I loved this feeling having her so close to me. Feeling her body against mine.  "What do you feel right now?" I asked her shyly. "I am so happy and thankful that I can spend my birthday with all of those incredible people. I missed my friends and family in Austria that morning, but now I am just so blessed to be here." she said. 

D: "I am so thankful and blessed that you are here, Justine! You have no idea how happy I am." I felt my pulse quicken. She intertwined our hands and turned her head to kiss my cheek starting a huge firework inside me. J: "That really means everything to me, sweetheart. I am happy to be here with you! You are amazing and I am so proud to call you my friend!" She turned herself around and hugged me. I touched her neck with my hands and she looked into my eyes. Oh god I hardly could stand, my knees got weak because of her perfect face. She stroke my back moving up and down slowly. D: "Justine! I have to tell you something."  J: "What is it?"

D: "I... I " 

Suddenly the door out to the terrace opened loudly. Matt and two friends ran out laughing and jumping around. What the hell! What a fucking timing, I mean seriously? Right at the moment I wanted to kill all of them at once. I was so close to tell Justine everything and maybe we would have kissed each other. We were holding each other so close, feeling our breaths and touches. As soon as they came out Justine let go of me, just holding my hand. I felt my eyes got wet and I tried my best not to start crying in front of them. But they just ruined it.

Justine

Wow, something was so different with Demi that night. She searched for a lot physical contact and I can't say that I didn't like it. It was amazing feeling her so close. She touched me very gentle and I enjoyed it. I was confused though. Why did she do that? Our dancing was, well, kind of hot. She moved her body really sexy and I liked it.

And the moment on the terrace was just magical. I was kind of dizzy and got really nervous. The way she looked at me and her breathtaking smile. The way you can see those cute dimples and her adorable freckles.  It seemed like she was flirting with me.

Demi wanted to tell me something but all of a sudden Matt, Thomas and Michael stepped out and kind of ruined our time with each other. Matt grabbed me and pulled me with him. "Time for a birthday polonaise!" he shouted and I just could wave back to Demi leaving her outside.

There was no chance to talk to Demi alone again. Not at the party. Everybody wanted to hang or dance or talk with me. Finally at around 6 am in the morning the last ones left. Demi went home two hours ago. I started to clean up. It was not the biggest mess and I finished soon. But I was exhausted. I took a quick shower I fell in my bed.

Demi

On our way home I sat between Marissa and Matt. Nat was driving the car talking to Holly. Matt: "I am feeling so embarrassed. Demi, sorry! I don't know what to say. We asked you a thousand times to talk with Justine and than I managed to ruin it!" He tried to talk quietly, so Natalie and Holly didn't hear us. Marissa punched his shoulder over and over again. I stopped her. Marissa: "And you weren't even drunk. It was a sober party! Didn't you saw them standing outside holding each other?" Matt: "No! I swear I wouldn't came out if I did!"  D: "I am not going to say that it is ok. But I forgive you. I mean, it was magical with her tonight. I grew in confidence, seriously. She didn't reject and I have the feeling that she was enjoying our nearness." I smiled to myself. All the memories of those moments with her made my butterflies dance.  I just need a moment where I can be alone with her. And now I am so ready to tell her everything. I have the feeling that everything is turning to good.

"I am proud of you, Demi! And I watched you guys. You looked so cute together!" Marissa said. "You are a stalker!" I smirked and she hugged me. "Thank you for giving my the strength to talk to her! You guys are the best friends I could ever ask for. I love you!"  "Hey, I want a hug too!" Matt complained and we all started laughing.

This is maybe not what you guys really wanted to read, but at least Demi took a big step forward and I think Justine is starting to realize a lot. So hang in there and hope for the best! ;)

This chapter is dedicated to demi_bluevato20, because of her sassiness, fire and humor. This girl is really funny, hilarious and crazy! But most important for me, she has such a big heart and soul. I enjoy talking with you. You are a true friend, a gift, a blessing. And she is in the granny club, welcome again! Thank you for our talks! Check out her story "Keep your hopes high"!  Btw, you are such a chicken! Just want you to know! ;)