Show time

November 2012

Justine

Today is the day I will see Demi again after almost a month. We didn't talk a lot, just texted each other sometimes. But it was always about work or other random topics. So I was really nervous to see her again. 

I am still not sure how to react in front of her. Shall I hug her when we meet? Or just shake her hand? I always peck her cheeks, but I am not sure if I should do that tonight. What shall I say to her? I hope this whole situation won't be too awkward. 

I am restless right now, walking around in my apartment. All those thoughts are running through my head. I don't even notice that Megan has finished her shower.

She wraps her arms around me from behind and kisses my neck. I smile to myself and turn around to hold her tight!

J: "Hmmm, I like how you smell, my little apricot."

She smiles at me and we start kissing until she softly pats my butt to show me that I have to take a shower too.

Two hours later Mitch and Lucas are picking us up to drive to the venue. I am sharing the backseat with Lucas. He looks at me with a questioning face. 

I whisper sternly: "Can you please stop looking at me like that! I don't know what you want! So just stop and let us enjoy this evening!"

I know exactly what he wants to say and of course he had to share it with me, "You will act tonight? Right? You will pretend that you are not in love with her, like she is just a friend. You will blind out your feelings like you always do. And I promise you one thing Justine, you will fail! Because although you like Megan, you will always love Demi! And having both of them around will kill you inside!"

J: "Just stop, you don't know what you are talking about! I am in love with Megan! So shut up!"

L: "Oh my, this will be one of the best theatrical performances if ever seen! But for this one you won't get an Oscar! You will burst off that stage! I promise you to be here for you once I stopped laughing!"

I turned myself away from him, looking outside the window. This is going to be a nightmare. 

Megan

I am so excited! Woohoo! Justine is taking me and the boys to x-factor. I love this show so much, although it means that I have to meet Demi. I don't know why I don't like her that much. But her relationship with Justine makes me a bit jealous to be honest. I love Justine so much, I want to be with her for the rest of my life. Justine's eyes are glistening every time when she talks about her. But she says, that Demi is just her best friend here in America, and I believe her. Demi is so important for Justine, they are best friends and that is why I will try my best to be nice and polite and give her a chance. Although I am still not sure what to think about her and the friendship with Justine.  Maybe I just have to get to know Demi better. Justine was really nervous the last view days, I know she hasn't seen Demi in a while, because both are so busy. But I still don't get, why she is so excited. We got backstage tickets and are able to see the show from really good seats in the audience. I love this show! It is amazing, the contestants are fantastic and I especially like Cece Frey. Can't wait to meet her.  

Justine looks stunning this evening, her green dress fits her perfectly and I am falling more and more for her every second! She just takes my breath away. My butterflies are dancing every time I am thinking of her. 

We are walking to the entrance while Justine is talking to one of Demi's assistants on the phone. We were waiting for 5 minutes, when a blonde girl is picking us up, giving all of us a backstage pass. Justine introduces us to her, her name is Holly.