Time to tell you

Demi

I am on my way to Justine and in a complete tizzy. I feel queasy and my palms are sweaty. I just finished a phone call with Marissa helping me to gain my courage. I had to promise her to call her later.

I step in the elevator and walk to her apartment door. I take a few deep breaths trying to calm me down and knock on her door. "Hi! Come in. So good to see you!" she smiles at me and hugs me. I immediately feel welcome. "Good to see you too! I hope your day was great!" I answer her, still in her hug. "It was not that bad!" She explains, "Let's start with cooking, I am hungry!"

We go to the kitchen and start with a vegetables sauce. Justine knows that my eating habits are so much better now, but there is still food I just can't eat. But she doesn't blame me and respects it. She always cooks really healthy, I like that and I don't worry about eating when I am with her. I am cutting a carrot, while she starts to sweat the onions. J: "Let me taste a carrot!"
D: "You forget how they taste like?" I try to rag her.
J: "Yep, totally forgot! Please give me one!", she jokes. What a great chance to flirt with her. I walk over to her, wrap my arms around her waist and feed her the piece of carrot with my fingers. She starts giggling.
J: "Mmhh, now I can remember! Thank you!"

After we mashed the vegetables, Justine spiced it and I boiled the water for the noodles. It already smells so good and I feel myself calm down and relax. We sat the table and Justine arranges the food on our plates. "Enjoy your meal!" she says and I really do. It is so delicious. We are talking about our week so far. Her time at University, the last works before her class in Kindergarten starts. She tells me about her best friend Lucas and his move to LA in three weeks. She already told me so much about him, that I always feel like I've known him forever. I am sure I will like him. Justine bombards me with questions about my ongoing projects and she always wants to know how everyone of my team and family is doing, witch is really cute and caring.

We get comfortable on her couch and a cup of hot chocolate. Soon as we finished it I lay myself down, resting my head on her lap. She smiles at me and starts playing with my hair. She knows that I love her doing that. It just feels so good.

Justine

I love spending time with Demi! She is such a funny character. Everything is so easy between us right now. Watching x-factor with her is hilarious. She just can't shut up. Talking nonstop about the contestants and laughing about the judge's comments, though she was the one that saw all of them live, just makes me laugh. 
J: "I might have forgotten how a carrot tastes, but Demi, I thought you were a judge on this show. You already know if they made it through or not. Is Alzheimer saying hello?" Demi blushes.
D: "I just love this show! I am in love! Seriously, just look at this beautiful blonde girl at the judge's table!" 
J: "Oh, you mean Miss Spears? Yeah, she is really beautiful!" Her jaw drops, but I close her mouth with my fingers.
D: "You are so mean!" But she can't hold back a laughter any longer.
J: "You are really beautiful too!" Demi's cheeks turn red, so cute.

After the show I want to talk with her about Megan. I am so curious what she is going to say. Hopefully I can introduce her Megan soon. I think they will get along great.  "Hey Demi!", I say to her. She has closed her eyes, enjoying my play with her hair, "Are you sleeping?" 
"No, just thinking!" she answers.
J: "About what?" 
D: "I need to tell you something, Justine!"
J: "Well, I want to tell you something too!" She sits up and looks into my eyes.
D: "You start!"

Demi

Oh god, time has finally come. I give her the chance to start with her story, because I hope. that she won't be that shocked after I tell her everything about my feelings for her.