For a sad little girl

Demi

I just texted with Justine and I am still smiling. "What's up Demi? Why are you so happy?" Natalie asks me. "Am I not allowed to be happy?" I say. "Yes you are. But you were in a very bad mood the last days. I'm just wondering." she says and she is right. I had a bad start into this week. Some days ago I had to try on tons of clothes for my upcoming shows and interviews. I felt terrible. Looking into the mirror, people starring at me, pulling around on me. I hate that. I was exhausted and frustrated after that. I still have problems to except my own body. I don't feel very comfortable in my skin and have this feeling that I'm not thin enough. I went to bed without having dinner, crying myself to sleep. I also skipped breakfast this morning and my mood was very down.

Justine texted me an hour ago "Look! There are elephants in New York too!" I opened the picture. A selfie from her and in the backround some elephants.

D: "How cute! You have to show them to me next time I am in New York!"   
J: "I will do that. They are so sweet. And there is a baby too! ;)"  
D: "Can't wait to see them!"  
J: "Can't wait to see you. I miss you girlie!" 
D: "Aww, I miss you too!"  
J: "Can I call you later? I'm here with the kindergarten and someone has to go to the toilet!" 
D: "Sure, have fun! Bye!"  I can't wait to tell her the news!

Justine

We came back to school about 3 pm. All parents were waiting for their kids and after everyone was gone. Julia and I went back to the classroom. We had two further dates but we both decided to stop after the last date. I like her, but there were no butterflies and stronger feelings. She is just a good friend and Julia feels the same. "What are your plans for the long weekend?" Julia asks me. "Tidy up my flat!" I answer and roll my eyes. I grab my bag and say goodbye to her.

Back at home I start to clean out my bathroom. It is the smallest room and I finish it quick. I fold my clothes and put them in my wardrobe when I hear my phone ring.

J: "Demi, I'm so sorry. I forget to call you back!"  
D: "No problem. I was busy myself, but now I have some time."  
J: "Perfect" I sit myself down on my couch. We are talking for about an hour now and I love hearing her cute laugh. 
D: "Guess what! I'm coming over to New York tomorrow. I have some radio interviews and I am staying until the day after tomorrow."  
I start screaming "That's so awesome! You have to come over! Please!" 
D: "I don't know if there is enough time for a visit!" 
J: "Are you kidding me? Get your ass up and come over as soon as possible! Don't you dare leaving New York without seeing me!"  Demi giggles in her phone
D: "That was a joke. Can't wait to see you! We can meet after the interviews."
J: "I want to show you my favorite restaurant here. You will like it! Call me, when your interviews are over! And you have to sleep over."

I can't believe that I see her tomorrow. I am really happy right now.  I suppressed the talk with Lucas about Demi being bisexual. I still don't believe that I can develop those kind of feelings for her. She is just an incredible friend.

I get up and continue cleaning up till late at night.

Demi

I arrive at the airport and the paps were already here. Max guides me through them. I hate them. They are screaming my name and thousands of flashes blind me. What would I give to delete them from my life. Enjoying my private life without anyone knowing. Going out without Max. I love him, but I hate the feeling of being depended on his protection. We finally arrive at the first radio station. I can't wait to finish all of them. The only thing I'm concerned off is the fact that Justine wants to have dinner with me. My eating habits are something I'm worried about myself the last weeks. I started to skip meals or only eat very little. I try my best to hide it and I am so disappointed of myself. I worked so hard to get healthy again but every now and then something stresses me so much that I relapse to one of my old problems. This time it is my eating disorder. Two days ago I even purged and fell asleep sobbing on my bathroom floor. But I will try to eat today. Not for Justine, but for me. I want to be healthy.