Open ups and the first goodbye

I just want to thank all of you guys for reading this story! Wow, I am so overwhelmed. I didn't expect that! Thanks for all comments and follows. I really appreciate them! THANK YOU SO MUCH!!!!!

__________________________________________________________________

Justine

I wasn't able to fall asleep that night. I was worried about Demi. Although she left in a better mood I'm so sorry for her. I'm a stranger for her, we've only met two days ago and she opened up her heart for me. I really hope she gets all the help and support she needs and deserves. It is 3 am and I should really try to get some sleep. The wedding is today and it is going to be a long day. I check my phone the last time. A new message from Demi.

D: "I want to thank you once again, Justine. You are amazing. I'm glad you took that seat next to me! I'm thankful that I've met you! Sweet dreams!"

Knowing that she feels better I drift off to sleep.

My night was short and Alex woke me up around 7 am. "Get up, Justine. I need your help!" she shouts in my room. I promised her to help her with her make up and the hair. I'm not that good at it, but she wants a natural looking make up as well as with her hair. And I am able to do that.

One hour later all of her bridesmaids arrived at the house and I was already stressed. They are screaming and laughing and running around. They make me feel nervous and I am tuckered out. The wedding hasn't started yet. Jesus Christ. Hopefully they calm down soon.

I take a long shower to hide from them for a time and cover myself in a towel. I fall on my bed and take my phone.

J: "Hey! Thanks for your message last night! You are amazing too! Don't forget that!"                        

D: "Thanks! ;) Ready to party?"     
J: "Not really, I'm feeling like a watchdog in a nut house. They are all insane! My kids in kindergarten are so much easier to handle!"    
D: "It's a wedding, her wedding. Make it special for her and relax!"    

J: "I will. Time to jump in my dress! Call you later!"

6 hours later

What a romantic wedding. Patrick cried when he saw Alex with her dad leading her to the altar. I couldn't help myself either. She was so beautiful and they are so cute. Their vows gave me the rest. They were so personal and spoken with so much heart and all of their emotions. I hope that I find a girl to tell her that as well  one day. I kept my promise and sang "A thousand years" for them. I sang that for them after a dinner they'd invited me. They had an argument and didn't really care that I was there with them. I just sat myself down in front of the piano and started singing. I'm not sure why but it all ended with both of them crying in each others arms and my promise to sing this song on their wedding day.

We are in the restaurant for hours. After eating, dancing and those wedding games and I just stand outside to breath some fresh air.  I have the need to call Demi.                                                                                                                                                     

D: "Hey, nice hearing from you! How was the wedding? Everybody still crazy?"    I smile.

J: "All good. It was really touching. But I want to go home now. How was your day?"  

D: "Great. Wanna hang?"  

J: "Good idea. Can you pick me up?"

Demi