Because of you

Demi

Justine was holding me in her arms, I felt the water of this stupid puddle running down our bodies, our clothes soaking wet.

And I heard her sobs, she was crying and it made me feel helpless and desperate!

D: "Why are you crying? Justine everything is ok! That is just water! It will dry! I am fine! Please sweetheart stop crying!" I felt myself tear up. Justine snuggled against me, I felt her warm breaths on my neck.

J: "I wanted it to be perfect Demi! Our first date should have been perfect! But it was nothing but horrible! I tried my best because that is what you deserve, I guess I am not able to give you that!"

D: "Stop saying that! Don't be so harsh to yourself! Justine this was perfect for me! And it is not over yet!"

J: "How can you say that? I caused an allergic reaction that made you feel terrible, we lost the paddles and we were freezing our asses of out there on the lake. And now this stupid car just gave us the rest!" She was really down. My poor baby!

D: "Listen Justine! The allergic reaction showed me that you really care about me, that you worry and will always try to help me no matter what! The boat thing, and it was actually funny for me, showed me that no matter how difficult it might get in our future, we can go through it together! We will paddle until we reach the safe side again! And the car? Well I needed a shower anyways! And now I got one! I know now that you will always try to protect me when there is something dangerous."

I heard her giggle into my chest and this giggle was the cutest thing ever.

"See? It is not that bad! And in between those wise revelations I really enjoyed being with you! It's just... I look at you and I see the kind of person I want to share my life with. And I know I probably sound crazy but I've never been able to look at someone the way I look at you!"

I saw new tears streaming down her face, her almost quiet sobs getting louder again. I was getting nervous because I thought I told her something wrong. But Justine smashed her lips against mine and kissed me with so much love and trust that I knew we are the perfect match!

She smiled at me and said "I love you!"

Justine

Demi was so sweet with her attempts to calm me down and comfort me. I still hate how this date was so far but I understand and feel every word she told me when we were standing on the sidewalk.

But I really want to impress her with something special. She deserves it and I need to set something up for her!

We decided to go to my apartment anyways. It was the perfect place for a surprise that just came into my mind.

Once we were in the apartment I took a very quick shower and changed into some comfy clothes. I ran Demi a bath so that I had time to prepare everything.

She was freezing and I turned on some relaxing music in the bathroom for her to calm down. I brought her some clothes from me that she could wear after her bath.

Once I knew she had everything she needed I left her alone and walked downstairs to the living room.

Demi

On the drive to her apartment Justine seemed to be happy again. She was smiling and her eyes had their beautiful sparkles back.

She insisted to take a shower first. I was freezing so much, but she was finished after only 10 minutes. Her hair in a messy bun and still wet, she guided me into her bathroom where she ran me a bath. She showed me where I could find a towel and shampoo, kissed me and left the bathroom. It looked nice. Her taste when it comes to decoration is outstanding. There were candles and she even turned on some music.