Please don't leave me

Demi

Looking into her eyes, leaning my forehead against hers, all I want to do is kiss her. I just forget everything around us. I can feel my heartbeat, having goosebumps all over my body. Never ever was I more nervous in my life. "Please kiss me!", is all I can think of.  

But Justine just kisses my cheek and says "I'm so tired. Let's go to bed!"  "What?"   "Please Demi, I need some sleep!"

I'm not really sure if I want to cry or scream right now. What the hell! This moment was so special to me and she ruined it! There is something I haven't felt before. I realized that I have feelings for her, not like for a best friend or a sister. Not only as a soulmate. It was more than that. She kind of stole my heart, but the sad thing is, that she doesn't notice that! I am sure that she hasn't the same feelings for me. And I am too afraid to tell her.

Justine changes into her pajamas, happily for me in the bathroom. We got to bed and she wishes me a good night. I watch her fall asleep. She is so beautiful. She even smiles when she sleeps. And that makes me so happy and thankful. All  I can do is smile back at this gorgeous person and thank god that he let cross our paths. I strike her hair and touch her face. I lean in and kiss her forehead, laying down next to her, feeling tears running down my face. I don't need new drama in my life right now!

Justine

The next day we got up really early because of the auditions. Demi wanted me to be around her the whole day. I was really excited and hoped that this day could get my mind off all this job drama.

Demi was quiet the whole morning. She didn't talk a lot, saying she was still tired. I was not sure if I should believe that. But we had to get ready and I would be around to watch her. Max picked us up in the lobby and I was happy to see him again! He is a nice guy and always knows a good joke. The way Demi and Max are messing around with each other is just hilarious. I like it. I also saw Demi's team again. All of them are incredible and Demi wanted me to stay with them during the auditions.

We arrived at the Dunkin' Donuts Center and Natalie gave me a backstage pass. That was so cool! We went through endless corridors and finally got to Demi's dressing room. It was so interesting to see all those thousand things you never get to see as a ordinary person. Demi was about to get her hair done. She sat at a chair with the back towards us. There was a big mirror in front of her, so we could all see her face.

I was sitting in between Holly and Natalie and we were talking about random things. It was a chilled atmosphere, we laughed a lot. Once in a while I looked over to Demi and she always seemed to avoid eye contact.

Demi

I didn't sleep a lot last night. I tried to clear and fix my mind, hoping that will help me with my feelings for Justine. I felt like a thunderstorm had twisted everything inside of me upside down. I needed someone to talk about Justine but I was so busy, there was no time to call Marissa or Matt. And I didn't want to talk with someone from my team.

Seeing her through the mirror laughing and joking, having a good time, doesn't make me feel better. She is so cute. I love her laugh, her sparkling eyes, the way she interacts with people and making everyone around her relaxed and happy. There is some magic in her that turns an atmosphere positive. Every time she looks at me through this mirror with this soft glance, her blue eyes and that grin, I feel like Amor shoots his biggest arrow through my heart.

I am entirely in my daydreams and thoughts when Jill tells me something. "Hey Demi! Good morning!" D: "What? I'm sorry!" J: "Everything ok with the make up?" D: "Yeah, thank you. I love it!"  Nikki comes in the dressing room to pick us up. Everybody gets up and follows her. I look in the mirror for the last time. "You look really beautiful, Demi!" Justine says to me, touching my back. She sends shivers up and down my spine. "Thank you!" I stutter . J: "Everything ok?" D: "Yes, I am just tired and exited. Not the best mix!" J: "Sure? I mean, is everything ok between us?"  D: "Yes, why would you think otherwise? Everything's ok! Let's go!"