Another goodbye

Justine

This week passed by too fast. Demi was so busy with work, but somehow we managed to see each other every day. Even just for a little coffee talk like yesterday. It was funny though. We both get to know each other better and better, I love that.

It is so strange. I mean, we trust each other so much, she already knows a lot of me and so do I. We get along so incredibly well. But we are so different in many ways! Demi is crazy about her nails. God, every time I see her, she has a new nail polish on her nails. I hate nail polish! I just don't like the feeling on my nails. I always start scratching on the polish just to get rid of it. Demi's hair obsession? Insane! She changed her hair a lot in the past, she showed me pictures. I really wonder that she still has hair on her head! I only dyed them once. It was red. I looked like a scarecrow and cried for two days until I re- dyed them to blonde again. Since them I only have some blonde highlights. That is enough risk for me. She could have every hair color of this world, it would always look so pretty on her.

Demi told me everything about her tattoos. She is collecting them like other people collect baseball caps. They look amazing though. I love them, especially because most of them have a deep meaning for her. Some of them though are there for a stupid reason, like a teenage mania she suffered from, right before she decided to get those tattoos. I don't have a single tattoo. I am just too afraid to get one and I don't really want one. Another thing: Hip-hop. She loves it, I don't. I just don't get the hype for it. It is just not made for me. But Demi really knows how to rap. Hilarious!

And our worst mismatch is her addiction to horror movies. Never ever watch one with her, especially if you are chicken like me. Last night we watched "An American haunting". I don't even know, why I agreed to watch it with her. It was a nightmare. I knew it before, that I would possibly freak out, or cry or make a completely fool out of me. And I was so right! We watched the film at the sober living with two other girls. Demi invited me to come over. We cooked dinner with Hannah and Ava and it was a nice evening, until Hannah suggested to watch this stupid, stupid movie! I told them about my big, unbreakable love for horror movies and decided to go home, because I didn't want to watch it. Miss Demi somehow succeeded and persuaded me to stay. I was wrapped in a blanket and held a pillow in front of my face, just to protect myself like I always do. One time, Jody and Lucas made me come to the movies to watch a horror movie and I brought my pillow with me. Everybody was laughing at me, like Hannah, Ava and Demi yesterday. Most of the time I only saw the back of this pink pillow. Half way through the film I was near to a heart attack. I hated the music, the lightning of the scenes, the creepy people in it, the storyline. Just awful. All I wanted to do was leaving the living room. I was about to stand up, but Demi pulled me back and hugged me. She noticed that I felt bad and anxious. It was embarrassing.  "It is just a movie. Nothing's going to happen with you. I am here to protect you from that bad ghost! Just calm down!" she whispered into my ear, drawing circles on my back and laughing at me. "Please let us stop watching it! Let's play monopoly or something like that instead." I begged her. "No, you have to finish it, just to know the ending. Otherwise you won't be able to stop thinking about it!" That was a good point, "Hey, I am with you till the end, ok? You can hide yourself behind me, if you want!" I laid myself down and Demi got in front of me. I wrapped my arm around her waist and hid my face in her neck. It felt so much better and I really made it till the end. But one for sure: Never ever will I watch a horror movie with her again!

Demi

She was so cute. Oh my god, Justine told us before our horror movie evening, that she hates those kind of films, but I wasn't expecting that it was going to be so bad. She looked adorable hiding behind the pillow. Most of the time I just watched her and smiled. She looked like a three year old on Halloween. But I noticed that she felt worse every minute and I felt sorry for her. I could stop her from leaving the room and she laid herself down behind me. Justine held me so tight, I felt her body so close to mine, I could feel her breath on my neck, where she hid her face causing goosebumps all over my body. Every time when there was a scary scene she started to shiver and she buried her face deeper into me. I was enjoying the moment, although I knew she didn't. But feeling her so close sent feelings through my whole body I hadn't for a while. I hoped, that this movie had never end. But it did. What a bummer!