Megan

Demi

I texted Justine the day after her party.  D: "Hey beautiful! I had so much fun last night. The party was awesome. And so are you! ;-) 
J: "Wow, I love compliments in the morning! Thank you so much, lovely!" 
D: "Justine, it is 2 pm. Morning is over!" 
J: "Oops! Well, I just woke up! But anyways! Thank you for making it so special yesterday!" 
D: "You are special!" 
J: "Ok, stop it now! My cheeks are blushing!" 
D: "I love that!" 
J: "STOP!!!" 
D: " ;-) When can we see each other? There is still something I want to talk about!" 
J:"My week is going to be super, super busy. Maybe next Thursday?"
D: "Sounds great! I'll call you later, sweet girl!" 
J: "STOP IT! Demi you are making me nervous!" 
D: "Haha, I love making you nervous!" 
J: "You are a teaser! And yes, call me later! Bye!" 
D: "Bye!"

God, it was so much easier to write those things to her. I am not sure if I can talk to her like that when she is sitting in front of me. But I enjoyed it and my feelings for her just grow more and more. Can't wait to see her again! I need and want to tell her everything! I love this girl so much!

Justine

The week after my birthday party was so busy. I had no possibility to see my friends, especially Demi. Her behavior towards me at the party was so different than usual. I mean, we have been close before. We cuddled, slept in the same bed and told each other lot's of things, even complimented each other. But this time it was different. I enjoyed it, yes, but I don't really know what to think about it. Was it just the good atmosphere at the party that made her do that?

I was so busy with University. It has just started but there is tons of work to do. Reading, writing, learning. Incredible, they are really challenging me. But I love it so far. It is interesting and I like my fellow students and the professors. And I am also working in between lectures. Almost everything is ready for the children to start with kindergarten. It looks lovely and welcoming. I can't wait to get to know all the children and start working with them!

It is Tuesday and I have finally finished all of my work today. I close my laptop and stretch myself. My head is hurting and I am really tired!  "I need a coffee!" I say to myself and decide to go to starbucks. It is a 30 minutes walk, but that is just what I need now. I enjoy the bright autumn day. It is still really warm outside. In Austria we would possibly need a jacket at this time of the year. One thing I don't really miss, although I love Austrian autumns. Leaves are changing their colors and everything shines in those shades of red, orange, yellow and even gold. The mornings often start with fog until the sun takes over it and turns everything bright.

I am totally in my thoughts when I enter starbucks and suddenly I bump into somebody. My purse drops down on the floor. The person I crashed into grabs it and hands it back to me. "Oh my gosh! Justine! What the heck are you doing here!" I can't believe my eyes! It is Megan! My jaw drops, I never expected to see her again. And by the look of her face, she feels the same.

Megan

I can't believe, that Justine is standing in front of me! Why is she in Los Angeles? I thought she wanted to go back to Austria after her time in New York. I haven't seen her since she left LA last December. I start to smile thinking back to this time.

J: "Megan! Nice to see you!" she says. Polite as always. "It is so nice to see you too. But I am totally confused!" I tell her and pull her into a hug. Oh god, I missed her so much. "Let's get a coffee! Do you have time to hang out?" I ask her and she nods. We go outside to a little park and sit down on a bench. It is just small talk, random things. Both of us are not really sure what to say or how to react. Our last goodbye wasn't that happy. She looks so gorgeous. Her hair in a bun, without make up, wearing her glasses, jeans, a shirt, her convers. Really casual but as beautiful as a real princess.