Old feelings

Justine

Yesterday was incredible! Oh my holy mother Jesus! What a day! Last Tuesday, when Megan and I met each other again, we decided to spend the afternoon together. We were just strolling through Sherman Oaks, going to some shops, enjoying each others company. Most of the time we held our hands and I felt amazing. After dinner in a lovely restaurant we decided to see each other the next day after my lectures. Before I went home I kissed her passionately and I felt all of the old feelings for her back. I went to bed with a huge smile on my face.

The next day Megan picked me up from University. She waited on a parking lot leaning against her car. "Hey beautiful girl!" she smirked and pecked my lips. I blushed and she laughed at me. We drove to the beach and sat down on a blanket she brought with her. I sat in between her legs, leaning myself against her stomach.
J: "It feels so good to be here with you!" Megan kissed the back of my head and I was able to feel her huge smile. She touched my stomach and drew circles on it, what made goosebumps ran over my whole body.
M: "It feels good to have you back!" I turned myself around and sat on her lap, each of my legs on one of her sides. I hugged her tight and held her jaw to kiss her. Megan rested her beautiful face on my shoulder and started to kiss my neck. I let out a quiet moan.
J: "Do you think we rush something?" I only met her a day ago and this make out session is kind of intense and hot. I wasn't sure about our status and where everything will lead us.
M: "I don't know. I am just enjoying your presence. That's all. It's not like we both don't want it that way, right?"
J: "That's true. I mean, it feels so good to touch and kiss you, having you so close. But where are we standing Megan?"
M: "I don't know. Maybe we should continue where we stopped last December and just see what happens? Sounds good?" That sounded good. She was right. We don't have to hurry anything. We can just enjoy the moment and having a great time.

I missed being in a relationship. Anna and I broke up almost 1,5 years ago and I want someone who belongs to me the same way I belong to her. I missed all those couple stuff, dates, cuddles, kissing, talks. The bond and trust with each other. Telling each other deep secrets, helping out with problems, comfort each other, laugh together. Maybe I should give it a try.

M: "What are you thinking?" 
J: "That you are right. Just let us see what's happening."
M: "I have a good feeling!" She smirked at me and kissed me again. We watched the sunset, cuddling on the blanket and drove to her apartment afterwards. I was there so many times and felt comfortable immediately. We brought Chinese food with us and ate it in her living room sitting on the couch.

Megan

I am so happy to have her back in my life! She is an amazingly caring, down to earth, funny and an attentive woman. Always there when you need her, finding the right words at the right time and such a hilarious person. She makes me feel so special, letting my confidence grow every minute I am around her. Having her here in my apartment and enjoying our dinner is unbelievable. After we had finished she insisted to wash up our dishes, because I had paid for the food. While she was in the kitchen I lit some candles in the livingroom and turned on some music. I got a blanket and sat down on the couch. I was excited and tried to remember everything good that happened between us.

"Wow, that's so romantic!" Justine said when she came in leaning against the door frame. She smiled at me. "Come here!" I pleaded her and opened the blanket to invite her to join me. She did as I asked and I wrapped the blanket around us. The feeling of her body so close to me drove my butterflies crazy! We sat there holding hands and starring at each other. 

"Kiss me, Justine!" I begged her and she leaned in, sliding her tongue inside my mouth, sending sparkles up and down my body. She pushed me down on the couch and placed herself on top of me without breaking the kiss. I felt the heat of our bodies and moaned into her mouth.  I let my hands run down her back, while she started kissing my neck. Justine stopped and looked straight into my eyes. "Are you ok?" she whispered to me and I nodded. "Touch me Justine! Please, I need you!" I replied and for the first time we spent the night together, our bodies and minds intertwined with each other, causing intense feelings.

Demi

"Guess what's back, back, back, back again..... BANGS are back, back, back tell your friends...."        

I tweeted my fans and added a selfie with my new haircut. I love it! Happy that my stylist persuaded me to have them. And I can't wait what Justine is going to say. I will see her tomorrow because she wants to watch the new X factor episode with me in her apartment. At least she bought herself a flatscreen!  And I will finally confess my love for her. I am ready. I want to get things straight! The moment on the terrace ment something for both of us, I just need to know! I want her so much! She means so much for me!

We phoned an hour ago and she told me, that she can't wait to talk to me either. Maybe she is feeling the same for me at least! I am really nervous. 

But work keeps me busy. There are lots of talk shows I have to go just to promote x factor and my music. 

Justine

"Oh god! Turn it off!" I smiled to those words and turned my alarm off. Looking to the sweet girl next to me, I remembered everything that happened last night. "Good morning!" I said to Megan who still had her eyes closed. "I'm sleeping!" she mumbled.
J: "You are not!"
M: "Yes I am. It's too early. I don't have to work until 1 pm." 
J: "Maybe I can wake you up with a kiss?" 
M: "That would probably help!" She grinned and I leaned in for a gentle kiss. She opened her eyes and sighed, "Good morning!"
J: "I have to go now! I have a meeting at kindergarten and later I attend a lecture! You have the night shift, right?" She is working as a pediatric nurse. 
M: "I have, yes. When can we see each other again?"
J: "Tomorrow? Well, that's what I hope!"

I got up to change my clothes at home, just before my day started. After my meeting with Elisabeth and my co-workers in Kindergarten Demi called me.
D: "Hey! What's up?" She sounds so much better lately. I love all her new energy and enthusiasm. J: "I am super busy. I can't wait when this week is over!" 
D: "But I can still come over tonight, right?" 
J: "Yes, of course. Can't wait. I need to tell you something!" 
D: "Really? Me too!" 
J: "I know, you wanted to tell my something at the party. I am curious. Give me a hint!" 
D: "No way. Wait and see!" 
J: "Ok. Sorry, but I need to go. Just come over around 6? We can cook dinner together!"
D: "Sounds great! Bye!"

I can't wait to tell Demi everything about my last two days. Well not everything!

____________________________________________________________________________

 Oh my god, please don't hate me! I know almost everyone wants Demi and Justine together. I didn't want to delete this chapter though (wrote it some time ago) and now you all have to live with it! I am sorry, but... Well I don't want to spoil anything, just hang in there! 

This chapter is dedicated to LuvvMyDems. Your comments make me laugh every time! You are so funny! I like that! You would be a great writer yourself, a very creative one! ;D