Little butterflies?

Justine

Demi invited me to spend the next day with her. She was busy with work, but wanted me to get a look behind the scenes. It was kind of early at the morning, I was still tired.

I was on my way to our meeting point where she wanted to pick me up, when a huge, black car slowed down next to me. I couldn’t see inside because the windows were tinted, but I knew it wasn’t Demi’s car. I felt uncomfortable and I tried to gain speed. But the car just drove next to me, making me really nervous. I looked around for anybody, but the street was empty. I searched for my phone in my purse thinking about whom I could call, trying to walk faster. Unluckily, right at this moment I overlooked a trashback laying on the sidewalk and I fell. The car braked and I heard the door open.

Someone grapped my shoulders from behind and pulled me up. I started to panic, but wasn’t able to say a word. „So, miss! I think it’s time to go now!“ a male voice said and shoved me towards the car. I felt my whole body shiver and stiffen at the same time. Just at the moment were I wanted to run away the car door opens and I heard a hysterical laughter coming out of  the car. Demi’s laughter. The man let go of me. My jaw dropped. What the hell!

D: „I am so sorry, Justine. But I had to do this. Oh my god, that was too funny!“  She got out of the car and hugged me. J: „Why did you do this to me? Am I such a bad person? Jesus Christ, I thought I would die! You scared me to death!“ I tried to sound mad and disappointed to fret her, though I was still in shock of what she had done.  D: „Are you mad at me? I just wanted to prank you! I am really sorry!“  J: „I think I am going back to Patrick’s house. I don’t want to come with you today!“  D: „What? No! Please, I apologize.“ Her voice started to quaver. She held me tight, „Please look at me! I am so sorry, Justine!“ She lifted my head up and looked into my face. I bursted out laughing. J: „I got you back!“  D: „God, I thought you are going to hate me!“  J: „I could never hate you, but seriously, that wasn’t your best joke. Never do that again.“

We got back into the car and drove to a radio station. I was still shaking, but calmed down soon, especially because Demi stroke my hand during the drive.

The rest oft he day was just amazing!  Demi's team is incredible. I like them. So polite, nice and considerate. Max, my supposed to be kidnapper, apologized a hundred times. „I need her money. That’s why I did that!“, he said smiling.  „Just relax! It’s good now, we have to think about something really cruel to get her back though. We have to stick together, I mean Austria, Australia! Sounds almost the same! We are going to be a great team!“, I answered, already liking Max a lot. Can’t wait to prank Miss Lovato really bad!

I loved experiencing this day. I studied Demi during the day. She is so into her work. She looked great, a smile on her face, confident and really hilarious during the interviews. She is so funny and really sassy. Demi always knows what to say and I adore her sense of humor.

Later that evening I was invited to join Demi's family for dinner. Demi introduced me to her parents. They are so down to earth and very friendly. Dianna hugged me immediately, really cute. The dinner was amazing. Dianna is a great cook. We had no problems to find something to talk about. I am really not shy at all. When I feel myself in a good collective of people I am easy to go on with. And her family is amazing. Her sisters are awesome too. Dallas is hilarious. God, she is like a firecracker. I laughed so much. And Maddie is the cutest ten year old I've ever met. I recognized her from "Desperate housewives". She is playing my favorite character. Juanita Solis is the funniest girl on this show. I was kind of fangirling, she is so cute. Maddie was shy at the beginning but after dinner she sat on my lap and we were joking around. I really like this family.

Demi

I am helping mom with the dishes in the kitchen. Dallas, Maddie, Dad and Justine are in the living room. "She is a very nice girl, Demi!" Mom says. "Really well behaved, funny and smart!" I sit myself on the kitchen counter. "I know. I really like her!" I reply and smile to myself feeling my cheeks blush.  "Look at me, Demetria! Are you falling in love with this girl?" D: "Mom! No! It's just... I trust her and I have the feeling that she is like my soulmate!"  Dianna: "Are you sure?"  D: "Mother! Stop it! Oh my god!" What is she thinking! Justine is only a friend.