Start of something new

September 2012

Justine

My time in Austria ended really fast, I was so sad to leave! I enjoyed this month so much. Having all my people so close, seeing them as much as I wanted. But on the other hand I am so excited to start this new chapter in my life! I can't wait to live in my own apartment, start working and studying. I am so curious of what will happen, I want to meet new people, make friends and deepen friendships.

After a very long and exhausting flight to LA I just wanted to sleep. I was so tired and couldn't really keep my eyes open. It was 2 am now. Patrick wanted to pick me up, but I denied it. I got into a taxi and fell asleep during the drive. "Miss? I am sorry! Hey, we arrived!" The driver woke me up, I paid him and got off. I stumbled into the elevator and pressed the button to my floor. "Sleep, sleep, sleep!" my only thoughts at that moment. I unlocked my front door and stepped in.

Demi

Alex and Patrick gave me the key to Justines apartment. I wanted to surprise her. God, I really missed her so much and couldn't wait to have her back. It is 3 am now, I am so excited. I hope she likes the surprise.

She opens the front door and steps in. "Surprise!" I shout and run over to her. Justine drops her purse, let go of her suitcase and opens her arms. "Oh my god! Demi! Hello!" she says sounding really tired, but happy to see me. She hugs me and I get weak in my knees. I breath in her amazing scent, that is making me kind of dizzy. "What are you doing here?" she asks. "I just wanted to see you as soon as possible! I had the day off and I don't have to work tomorrow, so I thought it would be a good idea to wait for you! Patrick let me in. I hope that's ok for you!" I answer. She doesn't break the hug, laying her head on my shoulder.

J: "I am happy to see you again! It is a wonderful surprise! So, what do you thing about my new apartment?" She twirls around like a little kid and smiles. D: "Well, I didn't look around, that would be inappropriate since you were not here. I was just waiting here in your living room!"  J: "You are too cute, you know that?"  I feel my cheeks blush and I smile. D: "Do you want to show it to me now?"  J: "I am so tired right now. All I want to do is sleep! I am sorry!" D: "Hey, no problem! I come back tomorrow with breakfast, ok?" I am a bit disapointed, at least I hoped to stay a bit longer.

J: "No, that's not ok! Please stay here with me tonight!"  I feel my pulse quicken. J: "Please! Stay here! And I'll show you my place tomorrow! Ok?" She looks into my eyes with a begging expression. D: "Ok, I'm staying!" My heart starts jumping in my chest.

She grabs my hand and we go upstairs to her bedroom. J: "Well, most of my clothes are still at Alex's and Patricks place. But I have a clean shirt for you if that's ok?"  She hands me one of her shirts from her suitcase and walks in the bathroom. I hear her brush her teeth. Quickly I change myself into the shirt. It smells like her, I like it. Minutes later she comes back, wearing a shirt and a pantie. She looks so adorable. J: "I am sorry, I have no toothbrush for you, but I don't mind if you want to use mine!"

D: "Thank you!" I say and walk to the bathroom to get myself ready. I come back and see her lying in bed. She fell asleep, wrapped in her blanket. I stand in front of the bed and watch her breathing. The light from the moon shines through her window, drawing shadows over her. What a girl! I smile at her and climb under the blanket. Like if she notices me she snuggles into my side and wraps her arm around me. I strike a strand of her blonde hair behind her ear and watch her beautiful face, those perfect lips, her cute nose. I lean in and kiss her forehead. "I love you Justine!" I whisper and she snuggles closer to me, resting her head in my neck. Why can't I tell her that when she is awake? What I am afraid of?

Justine

I just woke up and still feel exhausted. 10 am. I yawn and turn myself around. Demi isn't there. "Maybe she is downstairs!" I think to myself and stretch my body. That was my first night in my new apartment. Wow, I like this new bed. I look around in my bedroom and notice that there is still a lot of work to do, no decoration, no plants, no pictures. It isn't cozy and comfortable yet. One of my goals for September! Suddenly my phone rings and I get a message from Demi! D: "Good morning sleepy head! I am on my way back to you. I got us breakfast because your fridge was empty like a desert! Get up, I am back in 10 minutes!"  J: "Good morning! You are my lifesaver! I am starving! I just take a shower!"