Comforter

Demi

I was already in my room laying in bed, when Marissa called me.

M: "Hi, what's up Dems? What did you do today? I was waiting for a call to come over!"                          
D: "Hello Rissa! I totally forgot. I'm sorry! But I was at the Zoo today!" 

M: "Maddie still likes to go to the Zoo? Really? I would have liked to come with you!" 

D: "Well, actually I wasn't there with Maddie!"         

M: "Did you have a date Demetria?" 
D: "No, it was no date."

I told her everything about Justine and how we met. Marissa loved the pimple story and couldn't stop laughing.

M: "She sounds really nice!" 

D: "Yeah, she is. I'm going to do something with her tomorrow again! I can't wait. She would totally fit in our group of friends." 
M: "Enjoy your day with her Demi! After all that drama you had the last couple of weeks you really deserve to have some fun!"

And therewith we wished each other a good night.

Marissa was right. The end of my relationship with Wilmer was only two weeks ago. I broke up with him because he cheated on me and I've been so disappointed since that. Today I never had to think about him. Going out and having fun was definitely the best way to get over it. I was really sad and down the last days and did things I do regret now. But I was caught in the grief and couldn't resist. I've fallen back into old habits and got drunk a few times. I've worked so hard to get sober, I'm really disappointed and ashamed of myself.

 Justine

The next morning came really quick. I was still tired when I turned my alarm off. Alex, Patrick and I drove to the restaurant where the wedding party would take place. It was a separate room and we were allowed to decorate the room and the table today. Everything was prepared so we finished in time. It looked so beautiful!

It is almost 11.30 am and I'm waiting in front of the restaurant for Demi to arrive. I really hope she will like our afternoon activity. Demi finally arrives and I greet her in the car. "Are you hungry?" I ask her. "Not really to be honest!" she answers quietly. "Are you ok? You are so silent today. Everything alright?" I wonder. "Yes, everything ok! Don't worry! Where shall I drive us?" she answers and I tell her.

Demi

I had a terrible dream last night and didn't feel good after I have woken up.

-I was in the dressing room before a concert and wanted to put on my dress, but I couldn't fit in. It was horrible. My team was laughing at me, calling me fat.-

This dream affected me. I know they will never say anything like that to me. I couldn't ask for more loyal and supportive people. But I was feeling really depressed. I wasn't able to eat my breakfast. I went to the gym and was running on the treadmill for about two hours. Then I made myself ready to pick up Justine. She looked pretty when I saw her in front of this restaurant. Her blonde hair was curly and she wore a pair of jeans with convers, a stripped shirt and a black leather jacket. She immediately noticed that something wasn't right with me but I could calm her down and tried to smile at her. She told me about the wedding tomorrow and how excited everyone is and that cheered me up. Finally we sat down in a cute little café. There were only ten tables, it was really small and cosy.  We both ordered a salad and drinks.

Justine just keeps talking and I like listening to her. She makes me feel better but I can't  eat a lot of my salad. I poke the fork around.  "You don't like it. I can see that." she says to me concerned. "Do you feel sick?" "No, I'm just not that hungry. I had a big breakfast!" I lie.  "Let's go then!" she says and pays the bill.