Chapter Seven 'Bride'

'She stays here!' Joker sneered looking down at his little doll who sat delicately on his bed.
'She has to come with me daddy, she's the flower girl! It's tradition for the females to be separated from the males the night before' Ember tried to reason, pouting slightly.

Why did he always have to be so difficult?!

'NO!! SHE STAYS HERE!' Joker roared making Ember whimper in fear.
'Daddy please I don't want to fight about this, we need to go Abby's waiting' she sighed, slowly climbing off the bed.
Ember let out a cry as she was slammed back onto the bed and pinned beneath him, the grip on her jaw tight and painful. She could see the fury swimming around in his pools turning them a stormy, electric blue.

'Tell me little dolll! What happened the last time she was there?!' Joker snarled slamming their heads together

'Daddy please!' Ember whimpered trying to wiggle herself free.
She didn't want to talk about this, the memories and flashbacks were too painful.
'TELL ME!'
'We lost her!' Ember sobbed hysterically.
'That's right little doll ahahahaaaa! WE LOST HER!' He cackled dangerously feeling his own heart beat painfully at the memories.

There was no possible way he was letting his little clown sleep at that blonde bitches place. He had lost her once and vowed to never let that happen again. The little girl was now his soul purpose for living, she was everything to him along with her mother even if she was extremely annoying. Joker was keeping their child safe!

Why did she always have to be so difficult?!

'I'll be with her this time daddy, I'll keep her safe I promise!' Ember whispered tearfully.
She had no problem with showing her other side to anyone who dared to attack their peanut and if it came to the worst possible scenario, she would happily forfeit her life for their baby.
'And who will keep you safe kitten?' Joker hummed running his fingers down her face.
'I'll keep us both safe and if something happens I will make sure to call my daddy! So can we go pleaseeeee?' Ember purred as she leant up and kissed him.
'I want phone calls every half hour little doll' he sighed feeling his resolve break.
She was too good with her mouth!
'Of course daddy! Thank you!' Ember cheered.
'One minute late and I'll be there!' Joker warned his eyes flashing sinisterly.
'Yes daddy!' She giggled giving him a playful salute hoping to lift the tense mood between them.

Ember's POV
'Bye bye daddy!' Diamond chirped as she slung her arms around Mr J.
'Bye my little clown, daddy loves you!' He sighed kissing the side of her head.