Chapter Forty Nine 'Escape'

A/n
I wanted to take the time just to thank you guys for continuing to read and love my books!
You have no idea how much you all mean to me, I didn't think I'd still be writing by now but you guys inspire me everyday.
Thank you again I love you lots ❤️

Ember's POV
Mr J stepped out first, scanning the corridor with determined eyes before beckoning me out.
"Hurry little doll" he demanded roughly as I followed him cautiously slow which caused him to stop in his tracks and give me an annoyed look.
I tried to speed up but he was unbelievably fast, it was like his feet weren't even touching the ground and here I was shuffling about and walking like a penguin. Once again Mr J turned around and shot me another look.
"Whhhhhhat?" I whined with puppy eyes.
"I've seen faster grandmas little doll! Stop walking like you've shit your pants!" He rolled his eyes and gave me a stern frown.
"I have cum dripping down my legs, it's uncomfortable" I moaned crossing my arms and sticking my tongue out.
"Well you've never complained before" Mr J smirked making my cheeks heat up immediately and my eyes lower to avoid his gaze.
He grumbled incoherently for a few moments before reaching out and softly grabbing my wrist.
"Come on" he sighed pulling me forwards and round into the next hall.

We continued to walk through the house in silence until he suddenly pulled me back and slammed me into the wall. Holding his finger to his lips he turned to peak around the corner with a hard thinking face. A few seconds passed before he turned back to me.
"How many men?" I questioned knowing immediately what was up.
"Four, fully armed and looking like their favourite bunny died" he replied reaching into his jacket and pulling out his very familiar purple gun.
As he loaded it he looked me up and down before letting out a frustrated sigh.
"Little doll?" Mr J closed his eyes and rubbed his face.
"Yes?" I whispered wondering why he was looking at me in desperation.
"Where's your gun?" He growled making the blood drain from my face.
Crap! It was still in the closet!
"Erm....well..you....see..the thing is...I..sort..of....left it" I stuttered with a nervous giggle.
"What am I going to do with you? Here take it!" He muttered reaching into the other side of his jacket and pulling out a second gun.

Of course he was filled to the brim with weaponry!

To prove I wasn't a complete moron I quickly made sure it was loaded and practiced holding it before looking at him with a sweet smile.
"On three little doll! One........two.........THREE!" Mr J suddenly yelled jumping from around the corner and firing his gun.
I flinched involuntary but followed suit.
A small yelp left my lips as I fired the gun and nearly knocked my shoulder out, I was not prepared for the amount of force the little thing had.
Ignoring the pain that now ran through my arm I continued shooting trying my best to get my aim right.
"FUCKING BITCH!" One of the men yelled out as one of my bullets pierced into his foot.
The rest of my shots ended up in the wall but at least I got one.........right?
God I was terrible!

Before I had the chance to reload Mr J had took every single man out and was looking at me a little bewildered.
"You're supposed to actually aim at the enemy little doll!" He sneered ripping the gun from my grasp and throwing it at the bullet filled wall.
"Sorry.....I shot him in the foot" I whispered twiddling with my fingers, feeling foolish.
"Oh wow that's just amazing little doll well done!" He replied with a straight face but I could see the humour in his eyes.
Shaking his head he turned away from me and began walking down the hall making sure to kick his victims as he walked past. Letting out a breath I ran after him determined not to be alone again because I was the worst 'criminal' in history.