Chapter Thirty Nine 'Just Like Me'

A/n
Sorry if it's bad I'm currently very very drunk whooooooo 😋🙌🏼🥃

Ember's POV
"I'll kill him one of these days I swear! Stupid green headed puddin!" Harley huffed slouching back in her chair.
I was currently out with Harley trying to find my maid of honour dress for the upcoming wedding and even though we were having fun Harley knew from the look on my face something was up.
"I don't know what to do Harley! Everyone I speak to tells me to leave but I can't I just can't" I exclaimed throwing my arms up in the air.
"It's because ya love him dolly! Trust me I've been there before, I've tried to leave him and it's never worked not until you came into the picture" she sighed sadly reaching for my hand.

"Honestly Harls I don't think it's love not anymore, I stay because of Diamond! She favours him, he's her whole world. Say what you want about him abusing me but I can't deny he's a good dad to Diamond, he'd do anything for her, anything" I explained slapping my hand against my forehead.

"So whatcha gonna do?" Harley asked leaning her head sideways, a look of pity on her face.
"The only thing I can do.....survive until I die" I announced strongly before turning around and walking back into the dressing room.

An hour later and we were finally heading back to our homes. As much as I loved Harley I was glad to be away from her!
This wedding was driving her even more insane and it seemed as if the maid of honour got all the abuse. My feet were in agony from trying on what seemed like thousands of dresses. I was so happy for her but she was seriously stripping me of every piece of energy.
To be honest I wished I could have opened up to Abby about my problems, I mean she was my best friend so why had she been ignoring me lately. No matter what I said or did she wouldn't answer me. Maybe it had something to do with the fact she was now close friends with Melody and didn't need me at her side anymore.

Pulling up outside the house I grabbed my coffee and headed inside.
I froze for a moment as I heard Mr J's laugh echo through the door followed by a light feminine giggle.
Was she here?!
In my home!
Anger quickly began to bubble in me and all I wanted was to March in there and go mad but I needed to play it safe.
Instead of freaking out I took a deep breath and slowly twisted the door handle.
As the door open I caught a glimpse of Mr J and a brunette woman making my eyes burrow in confusion.
Hearing the door open they both turned to me.

Oh my god!
Letting out a gasp of pure shock my coffee slipped out my hand and puddled around me as I looked on in shock.
"Look who's home!" Mr J grinned towards me.

I couldn't respond, it was like my whole body had shut down

The brunette was Melody!

She...she...she looked just like.....me.....
Her once golden hair was a deep dark brown, her skin was paler and her once crystal blue eyes were now as dark as chocolate buttons.
It wasn't that she now had my features oh no what bothered me was the fact she had my pre chemical features.
He had created and shaped her into the old Ember.
Why?
Why had he done this?!