Chapter Forty Six 'Sick!'

Ember's POV
This man was the ugliest looking creature I had ever laid my eyes on but I could get past that and his awful personality in order for the men to succeed. I watched as one of the girls straddled him and placed a long sloppy kiss on his cracked lips before pulling away, leaving a gross grin on his face as he turned his stare back on me. His smile just screamed 'pervert', I don't know how these women could look so happy to be around him. I know they were probably acting too but come on there's no need to stick your tongue down his throat, disgusting bitch!

"Come here dear!" He demanded beckoning a wrinkled finger at me.
Placing another flirty grin on my face I begin to walk forwards and that's when the smell hit me.
It took everything I had in me not to bring up the contents of my stomach.
He smelt like wet damp mould with a hint of elderly faeces and piss. It was the most vile smelt I had ever encountered!
Mr J's torture chambers smelt like roses and daisies compared to this!
I couldn't hold my breath for long but god damn I was going to try even if it killed me....literally....
Masking up all the courage I had I slowly but smoothly approached his 'throne' and resisted the urge to scream as he grabbed my waist and pulled me onto his lap.
"Let's take a closer look at that pretty little face" he purred grabbing my chin and forcing me to look at him.

End of POV

Joker watched on in a furious rage as the old creep beckoned over his little doll and forced her into his lap. Seeing his grubby fat fingers caress his woman made Joker feel sick.
All he could see was red!
"KILL HIM! KILL HIM!" The voices in his head screamed at him causing his temples to pound in agony.
Fuck the mission!
Joker was going to rip his throat out and take his Ember far away from this torture.
For once the clown could admit his faults, he should have never brought her here! This was no place for a sweet innocent girl like her. She should be at home with their peanut!
That word... peanut!
He despised it but found himself constantly using it when addressing Diamond.
Ember was the only woman who had him wrapped round her dainty finger and he.......loved it.

Just as he was about to head over Joker felt his arm being tugged on.
"What are you doing?!" Alex whispered harshly.
"Getting my little doll!" Joker sneered trying to move forwards.
"You'll blow our cover man!" Alex exclaimed pulling him back.
"Dddddddddddddon't careeee!" J sang in a bored tone ripping his arm free and prowling towards the lions den.

"Fuck!" Alex swore running his hands down his face.
J was going to get them all killed!
He had to stop him!
Quickly shuffling his feet through the mass of people he tried his best to catch up to him before it was too late. Though he didn't want their cover blown Alex was on the same page as The Joker. Seeing that fat lump touch Ember absolutely infuriated him to no end and he wanted nothing more than to save her but unlike the clown, Alex knew the cost of bursting into an unwanted area and saving the maiden.

Ember's POV
One of his hands gripped the top of my thigh while the other stroked my back. I couldn't wait to get home and bathe myself in bleach for the next few years. Maybe jumping into a vat of chemicals would help purify me again, anything was better than feeling this man's touch on my skin.

"What's your name baby?" He purred kissing my ear.
"My name is....Dany" I replied feeling a smirk slip onto my face.
If I was going to be anyway it would be the mother of dragons, I mean I was already dressed the part. I could my inner fan girl bursting to get out as my mind replayed the last episode. The next season would truly be epic!
I mean what is Jon going to do when he finds out he fucked his auntie?

Shit! Focus Ember!
"Such a beautiful name for a beautiful woman! I've always been a suck for blondes and you are absolutely delightful" he grinned staring at me like I was his last supper.
His hand had began to trail up and wonder over my breasts, lightly squeezing them.
"What shall I call you sir?" I chirped politely trying to ignore the fact I was being molested by an old guy.
"Mo call me Mo" he winked giving my nipple a quick pinch.
"Oh Mo!" I yelped before replacing it with a moan.
I wanted to cry! I felt so disgusted and violated!

Memories from the rooftop assault a few years back came flooding into my mind.  Batman had saved me from that man but he wasn't here tonight, there was no escape for me. The sense of helplessness filled me and looking away from Mo I tried my hardest to keep the tears at bay.
That's when I noticed him!

Mr J was storming through the crowd and heading right towards us.
His face was twisted in fury and jealously as he glare fixed itself on MO's wandering hands.
Oh no!
He was coming to kill him, I knew it!
I couldn't let him do this, the whole mission would fail and one of us might be slaughtered. I wasn't being molested just to die too!
"STOPPP!" I mouthed dramatically with a look of terror.
Relief flooded through me as Mr J actually took notice and stopped in his tracks.
"NO! PLEASE GO!" I continued trying not to raise MO's suspicions.

I watched gratefully as Alex caught up to him and pulled him back. Watching the talk for a few moments I let myself turn my attention back to Mo who's hand was now trying to slip into the top of my dress.

End of POV
"I know you're angry J but please do as Ember said, we can't risk her life more than we already have" Alex pleaded bringing himself in front of Joker to shield him from the upsetting scene.
J looked at him with such hatred for a moment before letting out a frustrated growl.
"Fine! But you will stay here and watch!" He replied in a dominating tone.
"You need me J! How are we meant to pull this mission off if....." Alex started to protest only to be interrupted.
"I said stay here! You will watch over her!" J ordered jabbing his finger into Alex's chest.
"Ok you got it, I'll watch her" Alex sighed knowing there was no use in fighting.

Suddenly out of nowhere J pulled Alex to him and growled against his ear.
"If anything happens to her I'll decorate the streets of Gotham with your organs" he warned before backing up and disappearing.

Ember's POV
I was so relieved watching Mr J finally walk away yet Alex stayed put, why?
Was I missing something?
Weren't they both doing the job?

"Tell me doll, is your pussy as sweet as your face" Mo purred pulling me closer.
I was really going to be sick and to make matters worse Alex had walked off so now I was all alone.
"Mmmm what do you think Mo?" I moaned rubbing his chest.
"I think you and me are going to have a lot of fun tonight sweetheart" he chuckled bending down to kiss the peeks of my breasts.
The thought of having his cheesy wrinkled cock inside me made being killed seem incredible.

A light horrified scream left my lips as a series of gunshots rang out.
Oh no!
Seconds later alarms began ringing loudly, turning the room a blood red colour.
All the pigment I had left in my skin vanished as Mo threw me to the ground and jumped up.
"INTRUDERS! FIND THEM! KILL THEM ALL!" He screeched marching towards the main doors.
This wasn't going to end well!
Somehow I knew tonight I would die, I could feel it......