Chapter Eighty Four 'Melting Point'

"Hello old friend, so nice of you to visit me" Alexander smirked matching Jokers sarcastic humour.
"You're not looking too well there Alex" Joker purred bending down to get a closer look at Alexander's swelled bruised face.

"How's my rose?" Alexander questioned, eyes turning mournful and full of worry as the memories of shooting her came rushing back

He could handle whatever Joker and his men threw at him but knowing he had harmed and potentially killed his love destroyed him.
This was all Jokers fault!
If he hadn't of been in the way none of this would have happened!
Alexander wasn't really to blame for Ember's accident it was all Joker, he had thrown him off guard, he had made him press the trigger.

Letting out a roar of anger Joker lifted his arm and with a quick swipe sliced a line across Alexander's face with the small knife hidden within his hand. Alex bit his lip trying to quieten his cries of pain as the Joker repeated his actions, forming a deep cross on his face.
"She was NOT your rose! She was MINE! ALL MINE! MY little doll! MY Ember!" Joker sneered stabbing his knife into Alexander's shoulder and slowly dragging it down, his grin going wider as his victim finally let out a scream.
"Was?" Alexander whispered, eyes going wide.
The pain he felt in his arm was nothing compared to the agony ripping through his heart at the Jokers words. Was meant the past and that couldn't be right, Ember couldn't be past tense she was his angel.

"Yes! She's dead! congratulations Alexanderrrrr you killed the woman you loved" Joker cackled coldly enjoying how his 'friends' eyes filled with tears at his lie.
"No it can't be! You're lying! You're lying!" Alexander protested shaking his head violently as I loud sob slipped from his lips.
"Ah music to my ears!" Joker though giddily giving the man one last smirk before heading over to the weapons table.
"Believe what you want to believe" Joker shrugged humming and hawing, running his fingers along the many blades presented in front of him.
"No! You're lying! If Ember was dead you wouldn't have waited so long to kill me!" Alexander smile once more thinking he had outsmarted the clown.
"I don't wanna kill you! We're here to have fun ahahahaaaaaaaaa"