Chapter Sixty Four 'Meeting'

A/n
Just want to say I love you guys 💜
Is it weird that I wonder what you all look like? 😂

Ember's POV
"Where are we going? Where are you taking me?" I questioned feeling hands tighten around my biceps as I was dragged through countless corridors.
The further we got away from my new prison the nicer things became, it was like being homeless to suddenly becoming first class.

Everything was so elegant and nicely placed, it was a dream land which made me quite sick because I knew exactly what was happening in here

Horror house Alexander called it and he was certainly right.

A scream suddenly rippled through the air, it sounded like a child!
It instantly made me freeze in place and look around frantically as my heart began to pound in my chest.
"Who was that?!" I demanded panic rising by the second.
It wasn't Diamond I would recognise her screams anywhere but the fact it was another child shook me to the core.
What sort of animal would abuse or hurt a child?! Even Mr J wasn't this sick!
I thought I knew Alexander, I thought he was a great guy! How blind I was, he was a complete monster. Saying or hearing his name now made bile rise in my throat and tears of betrayal come to my eyes. At least with Mr J you knew were you stood with him but Alex was so sneaky, so two faced that everyone fell for it.

"Keep moving!" One of the men barked at me yanking my exhausted frame forwards until my arm made a popping noise.
I didn't cry out or protest, I had went completely numb and couldn't feel the pain no more. A complete sense of deja vu washed over me as flashbacks from Abby's crazy ex boyfriend came flooding back. This abduction was just like that one except I didn't have the safety of my child to think about. I didn't care if I died but I would make sure my daughter was free before I did.

It felt like I had been marched throughout this building for hours, just when I thought the corridors would come to an end another set of them appeared in front of me. Finally we came to a stop outside a heavy gold set of doors laced with roses, it was beautiful!
Throwing the doors open the men marched me into the most stunning room I had ever laid eyes on.

 Finally we came to a stop outside a heavy gold set of doors laced with roses, it was beautiful! Throwing the doors open the men marched me into the most stunning room I had ever laid eyes on