Chapter Sixty One 'Snapped'

Ember's POV
"Kill them allll......"
"What?" I whispered to myself hearing a cold voice slither it's way down my right ear.
It was a woman's voice but it sounded so demonic and eerie that I felt myself well up at the strength of it. My drum was burning and the 'thing' was beginning to invade all my senses. The rest of me felt cold....ice cold, I was scared but what of I didn't know.

"Kill them allll......"
There it was again only this time more demanding and vicious.
I quickly snapped my head to the side hoping to catch a glimpse of this grotesque creature but all I saw was Diamond. It couldn't have came from her, that was completely impossible. My body was urging me to mourn, mourn over something that still existed amongst the living.
This thing was trying to trap me, I could feel it in my clenched muscles. I needed to hold on for Peanut but I was being dragged away into the back of my lonely mind.

"Open your ears Ember! I said we need to have a little discussion!" Alexander snapped pulling me from whatever trance I was in.
Letting out a disgusted laugh I looked up at him in resentment and pique. Shaking my head I gathered all the bile from the back of my throat and aimed it directly into his left eyes. I laughed more as he stumbled back repugnance and let out a loud yell.
"I have nothing to say to you, filth!" I sneered holding my head up proud, ready to take whatever he flung at me.

How dare he?!
The man who I thought cared for me, who had watched over me as I broke my heart, who took the time to try to fix me had me hunted down, ran me off the road, manhandled my child and terrified her half to death.
He had played us all for fools and led us straight into his trap like a moth to a flame.
I would have trusted him with my life, even my daughters but now I saw exactly how wrong I was.
All the feelings I could of ever had for this piece of shit had immediately evaporated once I laid eyes on my baby's duct taped face.
Do what you want to me but do not mess with my Peanut.

A wide smirked broke out onto my face as I realised that demonic voice was.......me.....
"Kill them allll!"
That's when I finally gave into the darkness and everything went black.

End of POV

She dared to spit in his face, after everything he had done for her!
That selfish little bitch!
He had worked his life around her these last few months to make her feel wanted and she does this!

Taking a deep breath Alex wiped the bile from his face, cleared his throats and stood tall once again. The urge to mark her pretty little face was clawing at him but he had to resist the craving to do so, he wouldn't stoop to Joker's level he was a gentleman.
Turning back to her he felt his body slightly freeze, there was something off about her.
Alex watched as Ember's golden orbs flashed brightly before turning into an ocean of blackness. It was like she had been stripped and was now an empty vessel.
He took this as a sign she had given up and was now willing to follow his every order.

Bending down to her height once more Alex gently ran his finger down the side of her bloodied face.
"Are you ready to talk now darling?" He purred continuing to strike her face, smiling as she began to lean in and enjoy his touch.
"Yesss I'm ready to talk"
Ember's voice threw his off for a second, it was so........seductive and alluring making his pants instantly tighten as his want for her grew.
Deciding to take it one step further and take his chances, Alex leant down and brushed his lips against hers, moaning as she deepened this kiss.
"I'm really liking this side of you love" he groaned wanting nothing more than to rip her clothes off and take her right there.
God she was beautiful!
"Mmmm there's a lot more where that came from" Ember giggled bouncing on her knees.

Taking a small knife he held within his Pocket Alex quickly made work of her restraints, freeing her without a seconds thought. Carefully he lifted Ember to her feet trying not to irritate her injuries any further. She was being cooperative, he had no intention of hurting her any further.

"Come on sweetheart I have a room set up just for us to talk" Alex grinned taking her hand within his not noticing Ember's eyes flashing as she stared at the knife within his grasp.
"What should we do with the brat boss?" One of the men asked as he stalked towards Diamond who was sobbing hysterically on the floor.
"Take it to one of the cells!" Alex snapped looking at the child in such distain.

Diamond began to scream and wail trying desperately to reach her mammy as the man yanked her up off the floor and dragged her towards the exit.
"Oh Alexander you just made a very big mistake don't you know you should never let an angry mamma bear free" Ember sneered as she finally snapped before anyone in the room had the chance to react.
They would all finally see her true form.

As quick as a flash she ripped knife from Alexander's hand leaving a huge gash within his wrist.
Screaming in agony he finally released her arm and that's when she took off, heading directly to the man who dared to drag her child.
Ember felt her teeth ripping through his skin as she tore into his neck and sent him crashing into the ground. Blood began to spray everywhere as he bleed to death making her demonic laugh bounce of the walls. Spitting out the chunk of flesh that had invaded her mouth Ember reached down and pulled the gun from his jacket.
Looking around in delight she watched them all come towards her but before they had a chance to reach for their own weapons she began to finish them all off with head shots unloading her gun again and again, jumping happily at the sound of bodies hitting the floor.
Mr J's training had came in quite handy!

One of the men made the foolish attempt to reach for her and found himself immobile as she ripped the knife across his throat.
"Who's next?!" Ember grinned sweetly looking around at the survivors.
She had no bullets left but her knife would certainly help her finish the job, no one was getting out of here alive.
"RESTRAIN HER!" Alexander screamed clutching his arm to his chest.
"FUCK THIS!" Someone yelled before her body began to shake violently and she fell to the floor.

The taser was so powerful Ember thought her jaw and teeth would snap within seconds.
God it hurt so bad!
She tried to fight through it, she needed to save her baby but Ember was quickly becoming weaker and weaker.
"K...k..kill...th...em.....all..." she managed to get out before something hard bounced off her head sending her further into the darkness.