Chapter Forty Five 'Awkward Situation'

Ember's POV
Never in my life had I felt more awkward and incredibly nervous.
Frosty was driving, one of Alexander's men sat beside him and yes you guessed it......
I was currently wedged in between The Joker and Alex.
I wanted the ground to swallow me whole and spit my wig back out.
Death seemed very pleasant to me right now, though I suppose being at home with peanut was a better alternative. With every bump and turn I ended up crashing into one of the men making the other growl like a vicious dog. Mr J was gripping my thigh hard but not painfully whereas Alexander's fingers twisted and held onto a piece of my dress.
I would have been amused if Mr J was jealous of some random but this was Alexander!
For crying out loud I flung myself onto his lap, NAKED!

Oh no!
I could feel my whole body starting to flush as the memories from that night came back to me.
I felt ashamed of my actions yet I didn't regret them. If Alexander hadn't of stopped me I would have slept with him. Not because I like him in a romantic way, I mean he was a great guy but my main focus was revenge on Joker and his slut.
I tried to ignore my situation and instead focused my attention on the lights of the city as we drove towards them. It seemed to be helping until I felt Mr J's lips brush against my ear.

"You look a little flushed doll" he purred before kissing my cheek.
"Oh I'm fine just a bit warm" I smiled with a nervous giggle.
"Nervous little doll?" He whispered.
"Yeah I guess, sorry I'm freaking out a tiny bit. I've never done any missions or robberies" I frowned.
I wasn't completely lying I was nervous about the mission but that wasn't the reason for my redness.
Surprise washed over me as he Mr J gently grabbed my hand and brought it to his lips.
"I won't let anyone hurt a single hair on your pretty head" he smiled sweetly,  honesty swirling in his blue pools as he kissed my fingers.

Leaning towards him I placed a small kiss on his lips.
"Thank you" I whispered.
A low growl interrupted our moment and as quick as it started, it ended.
"What is it Alexanderrrrr?"

"Nothing J! I can't wait to get my hands on that fat lump that's all" Alexander frowned clenching his fists

"Fat lump?" I questioned looking at Alex then Joker.
"Yesss little doll! Wwwwe are going after the very man who took all our money and yyyou are going to help" Mr J smirked like a Cheshire Cat.
"Help how?" I continued.
I really didn't want to mess up this mission so the more I knew the better. I couldn't have anyone get hurt or killed because of me.
"The man can't resist a beautiful blonde especially on his birthday. You will flirt with him, gain his trust and distract him while we handle everything else" Alexander explained with an encouraging grin.
"Ok I can do that" I nodded reassuringly even though I was terrified.
"That's my girl!" Joker chirped petting my cheek.
Leaning back on my seat I snuggled against Mr J as I waited for the car ride to end.
What if something went wrong?
What if we all died?
What would happen to my sweet angel?

Three hours later
Oh thank god!
We were finally here and I was so glad.
My whole body ached from the long ass journey and I couldn't wait to get out and stretch my legs.
Grabbing Mr J's hand I let him help my out the car so I didn't trip on my dress and turned towards the house in awe.
It was beautiful!

What was with all these criminals and their stunning homes?! "Ready little doll?" Mr J whispered in my ear, wrapping his arm around my waist and slowly pulling me forwards

"Ready little doll?" Mr J whispered in my ear, wrapping his arm around my waist and slowly pulling me forwards.
"As ready as I'll ever be! I mean it's too late to turn back now"

The inside of the house was amazing, this guy had money!.....Mr J's money......
Damn, he was going to die once the boys trapped him.
It was crowded, everyone was pushing to get into the main hall. Mr J being well Mr J began to roughly shove people to the side, storming towards the hall where the enemy rested. I held onto for dear life, scared I would get caught up in the crowd and disappear. If you were claustrophobic this wasn't the best place to be.
After a few tough minutes we made it into the main room which was filled with wealthy mobsters and their whores.
It was quite a disgusting sight, some of these women obviously had no respect for anything and were lowering themselves to cheap $2 an hour sluts.

"At least try to look happy to be here Ember" Alexander chuckled from beside me.
"Ahhh there he issssss" Mr J hissed pointing towards a booth.
Snapping my eyes forwards a soft gasp left my lips.
They wanted me to flirt with that!
He had to be the most disgusting human being I had ever seen.
The man was well over 300lbs, very short, bald and had the weirdest grey porno moustache. He smelt bad I could tell from the way his women turned up their noses in disgust.
Taking a deep breath I tried to calm myself down.
I needed to suck it up and get the job done for Mr J!

I wondered how I could capture his attention.
My thoughts soon turned to horror as I noticed I already had it.
How long had he been looking at me with that disgusting yellow filled grin?
Though the music was loud I could hear Mr J grinding his teeth, a predatory growl releasing from his lips. He had defiantly noticed the way that man was eating me up.

"Right I'm going in!" I announced pushing out my chest and stepping forwards earning another growl from J but he let me go.
I was trying my best to walk with confidence and grace but the closer I got the more my insides twisted badly.
He was getting uglier and uglier by the second, I wanted to puke!
Reaching the booth I let a flirty smile slip onto my face as I fluttered my lashes, staring directly at him.
"Well aren't you a pretty little thing!" He purred adjusting his pants.
"Can I come in sir?" I giggled giving him a shy wink.
"Certainly my dear! Come to daddy!" He growled.

Daddy?
Oh god!
Someone save me....