Chapter Fourteen 'Scared Little Clown'

Ember's POV
'J please! You're going to scare her more! STOP!' I yelled chasing him up the stairs before stumbling back slightly as snapped round to face me.

Ember's POV 'J please! You're going to scare her more! STOP!' I yelled chasing him up the stairs before stumbling back slightly as snapped round to face me

'She is MY little clown and YOU will not stand in my way of seeing her Little doll!' Mr J sneered pointing a ringed finger at me.
'I know J! Please just let me go in first so I can keep her calm. If you go in now she's only going to become more frightened, please J' I begged with tear filled eyes as I tried to reason him.
'Fine! Go get her ready!' He snapped before turning and storming towards his thinking room.

Letting out a sigh I continued my walk to peanuts room. I prayed this wouldn't end badly and Diamond would be fine but she was a very sensitive child so I knew this meeting was going to go the way I imagined it.

'MAMMYYYYYYY!' Diamond screeched excitedly as I entered the room.
I fell to my knees just in time to catch her in my arms and bring her little body to mine.
'Good morning my love, you're up!' I cooed before placing kisses all over her face making her giggle in delight.
Picking her up I hurried into the bathroom to get her clean and dressed for the day.

'Oooooo pwtty!' She clapped as I placed the headband into her golden curls.

'You look so beautiful my peanut!' I grinned lightly pinching her cheeks.
The guilt was making me sick!
She was so happy right now and in a few short moments that would be destroyed. I was dreading Mr J's appearance and wanted nothing more than to shield her from him.

As I sat on the bed her tightly in my arms as I read a story I felt the air become dark, almost suffocating. I knew this meant he was very close. Ever since the day I met him he always had this dark feeling that followed him around like a second shadow.

'You can come in!' I called out.
I winced internally as I watched him stalk into the room. Luckily Diamond was too distracted by her book to have noticed him which I was glad for but that would soon change.

'Little clown' Mr J cooed taking a step towards us.
Tears filled my eyes as I felt her go stiff within my arms and letting out a whimper the book dropped from her grasp.
'Diamond' he tried again getting even more closer.
'No' she sobbed quietly burying her face into my chest.
Her whole body was shaking and feeling this against me I began to cry quietly. I couldn't be strong, seeing her so upset hurt me more than anything.
Finally reaching us he brought his hand up to stroke her curls.

'NO! NO! NO! MAMMY! DADDY NO STWP!' Diamond wailed hysterically trying to get away from him.
'Ssshhh peanut it's ok! Daddy won't hurt you ever again I promise' I sobbed rocking her gently hoping to calm her down.
'NO MAMMY PLWSE!' She continued before gagging loudly as her cries became too much for her little body to handle. 
I hissed quietly feeling her hands dig into my cuts as she desperately clawed at my skin wanting to be as close as possible to me. I had never seen her like this, she was completely terrified of the most important man in her life and there was nothing I could do to make it right!
Looking up for guidance I saw Mr J standing there sadly, tears streaming down his face.

My heart was breaking for both of them

Ever since she was born they had been attached to the hip, she was a true daddy's girl so for her now to be terrified of him was devastating.

'Look peanut, daddy's crying' I whispered which made her freeze and look up at me.
I felt bad trying to guilt trip her but I needed to do something. This couldn't continue!
Seeing Mr J sob tore me apart and it was my job as his little doll to make him happy again.
'No' she whimpered shaking her head frantically.
'Little clown!' Mr J choked out.
Turning her head she finally faced him for the first time.
'Daddy!' She sobbed reaching her chubby hands out to him.
Letting out a relieved sigh he wasted no time in grabbing her and holding her tightly.
'Daddy no cry!' She protested sadly as she wiped his tears away and kissed his cheek.
Like me her care for other people's feelings stopped her anger and she was now wanting to make him feel better.
'Daddy's sorry my little clown' Mr J whispered sadly as their matching blue eyes locked.
'Me wuv you daddy' Diamond smiled slightly kissing him again.
'I love you too my angel!' He cooed finally placing a smile on his face.

'No sad daddy, hwppy daddy!' She chirped slapping her hands lightly on his grin making my heart melt

I was beyond overjoyed to see hem as they once were. My family was everything to me and all I wanted now in life was for us to be happy.

'Diamond! Do not go in daddy's office again' Mr J told her sternly after a few minutes of snuggling into her.
'Yes daddy' she nodded looking at him with wide eyes.
Peanut had defiantly learnt her lesson about sneaking places she wasn't supposed to and hopefully this situation would never happen again. The happiness I was feeling was distracting me from the painful cuts lacing my skin. My family was whole again, my injuries didn't matter anymore!

Standing up I wrapped my arms around Mr J's waist and buried my head into his chest.
'I love you guys!' I chirped happily.
'I love you little doll!'
'Wuv you mammy!'
Giggling happily I tightened my hold on them and sighed as I felt myself finally relax.

A/n
Hey guys I'm back sorry for disappearing, I love you all 😆💜💚