Chapter Seventy 'Blame'

Ember's POV
I kept my eyes transfixed on Alexander's shoes as he slowly stood up and fastened his zipper. My body was trembling uncontrollably to the point where it could be noticed miles away. I wanted to scream, cry, puke, attack, kill but most of all I wanted the taste of him out my mouth. I could feel the thick liquid still gathered up in my mouth and throat making me feel worthless and extremely dirty. I couldn't believe what I had just done, I was completely mortified and disgusted. I had actually let myself do that without trying to back out once, I could of said no but I didn't........this was all on me......
There was no one to blame but myself for what had just happened, I chose this.....

"Come on little rose lets get you up!" Alexander purred grabbing my hand causing me to flinch and back up before finding some form of strength to lift myself from the cold ground.
Taking a deep breath I look towards him and trying to keep my bottom lip from trembling I remained as stoic as possible even though I was sure I was about to throw up.
"Now I want my favour" I bit out, my tone civil.
I didn't want to anger him and cause my mission to go bust!
I felt like a common whore asking him for my favour while bits of his 'juices' remained in my mouth. The room was slowly getting smaller and smaller, walls coming in on me as my head pounded with a load of mixed emotions, none were positive.

"So what's this favour?" Alexander chirped looking so smug my fists instantly curled at my sides but I willed myself to remain calm for now.
I would unleash the storm later, doing it now would be a very bad move on my behalf and everyone could end up dead.
"I want Krissy to have access to her son, Zen" I spoke confidently lifting my head up with a determined chin.
"Excuse me?" He choked out taken aback at my request.
He defiantly thought I would ask for something else but how wrong he was, Krissy's life was on the line and I needed to reunite her with Xen before it was too late.
"I said I want Krissy to see her son, you said I could ask for any favour and this is what I choose" my teeth were really grinding together by this point, I wanted to kill him.
"Let me get this straight, you came here, got on you knees and worshipped my cock for a sexslave and her child, why?" He exclaimed making the bile rise in my throat at his words.
"I don't want her to die she's my friend" I whispered looking at the ground sadly.

"Ok the woman can see her child if you decline my next offer" Alexander spoke up after a few moments of tense silence.
"Your offer?" I frowned at him not enjoying the sly smile that worked it's way onto his face.
"Yes my offer! You can either let Krissy see her child or you can see yours" he cackled evilly making my heart beat painfully in my ears.
He was giving me the opportunity to see Diamond!
What was I going to do?
I didn't want Krissy to give up her fight but seeing my baby again was my biggest dream. I wanted to see her warm soft skin against mine as I scooped her up in my arms. I wanted to feel her beautiful golden curls and hear her sweet voice. This could quite possibly be the only time I ever got to see her again, any of us could be dead at any given second.

"I...I...I....want....Dia....no....I..want...Krissy to see....Zen" I struggled out as two halves of my heart went to war.
My fight was still going strong, I knew I could hold on until I saw Diamond again but right now I needed to suck up my own needs and focus on Krissy's life. Diamond was Alexander's bargaining chip and there's no way he would destroy that. At first I panicked thinking he would kill her but overall he needed her to keep me tame and 'obedient'. If she died I died and that was the worst outcome for him.

"Are you sure about that?" He questioned still smirking but I could see the disbelief and panic in his eyes.
No I'm not I want to see Diamond!!!!
"Yes I'm very sure!" I gritted out through a fake smile.
Nodding his head Alexander headed towards the door and roughly pounded on it.
"Yes boss?" One of the men questioned opening it quickly and stepping inside making me frown.
Why didn't Alexander just open the door himself? Where they really this much up his arse?
"The blonde sexslave take her to Elsie and get her cleaned up before taking her to her son. She's allowed four hours with him, no more than that and do not lay one hand on her that's an order" Alexander demanded with a stern look on his face that shut down any questions the man might have had.
"Yes boss!" The man nodded before walking away.
Hopefully this visit went well for Krissy and the men did as Alexander ordered, I'd hate for anything to happen to her because of me.

"Should I go back to my cage now?" I sneered feeling more sick with each second that passed in this room.
"Yes I have a meeting with Joker to get to" he smirked over his shoulder as he stalked out the door, ordering his men to take me back to that hole.
Keeping myself as calm as possible I held my head up and walk towards two of Alexander's men who were waiting patiently.

As we headed back down the corridors I couldn't stop the need to be sick anymore and without warning I immediately brought up all the disgust I was feeling, much to the horror of the men who suddenly backed up like two little girls.
It just kept coming and coming and inside of feeling worse I felt better as my body removed any trace of Alexander.
"Sorry about that" I muttered dizzily, wiping my mouth and standing back to my full height.
"It's fine let's just keep moving" one of the men grunted grabbing my arm again and pushing me away from the sick.
Even though my head was plagued with the recent events my body felt somewhat cleansed but that also didn't stop the disappointment I felt within myself.

Once back in my cell I smiled slightly noticing Krissy wasn't there. The excitement which she must feel right now was probably so overwhelming and I was happy for her. One day when we're free I hope I have the pleasure of meeting little Zen and if he was anything like his mother I imagine he'd be the greatest boy. Maybe a Krissy and I would turn out to be those weird match up parents who tried to get their kids together.
Deciding not to let earlier get to me I curled myself up in a ball on the floor and slowly fell into a deep sleep thinking about the future and how we would all escape.

Back at Joker's mansion
"Boss!" Frosty called out as he walked inside Joker's freshly decorated office.
"Ah Frostyyyyy what can I do for you?" J sang continuing to flip and stab a knife into the desk.
Frosty tried to hide his sadness at the state of his friend, yes he had managed to save his life but the man looked dead anyway. If anything J looked worse than before but at least now he was focused on finding his family instead of sitting with a gun under his chin.

"Alexander is here to see you" Frosty announced wanting nothing more than to leave, he hated Alexander with a vengeance. There was just something about the guy that stirred him up.
"Oooooo send him in Frosty" Joker smiled viciously as he jumped out his chair and leaned against the desk, glaring straight towards the entrance.
A/n
Next chapter is Joker and it will all kick off 😈