Chapter Eighty 'Uncle Frosty'

"COME ON PENGUIN FASTER!"
"I'm driving as fast as I can boss!"
"DRIVE FASTER!"

"You're not dead, you're not dead"
"Please little doll I need you, Diamond needs you"
"PENGUIN!"

"Doc save her NOW!"
"Everybody move!"
"Get her on the bed! Quickly now!"

"Three! Two! One! CLEAR!"
"Come on baby!"
"CLEAR!"
"She's fading!"
"CLEAR!"
"Damnit Ember!"
"CLEAR!"

"Get him out the room!"
"NO!"
"Come on boss please let the doc do his job"
"NOOOOOOOOO! LITTLE DOLL!"

"CLEAR!"

"CLEAR!"

"CLEAR!"

Meanwhile"My rose! My Rose! What have I done?!" Alexander wept still leaning against the wall Joker had threw him into moments earlier

Meanwhile
"My rose! My Rose! What have I done?!" Alexander wept still leaning against the wall Joker had threw him into moments earlier.
Frosty could feel his rage consuming him listening to Alexander's pathetic cries while trying to hold back his own tears as he stared heartbroken at the pool of blood Ember's body had left behind. Never had he felt such sadness watching his best friend carry out the limp woman he called his sister, his little sister. The guilt was overbearing, he had failed his mission completely. Frosty was supposed to keep his family safe, this wasn't supposed to happen!
Without caring for the people around him, he finally began to let the tears flow, fists clenching as he narrowed his jaw and turned around.

"Yeah Alexander what have you done? WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?!" Frosty roared sarcastically as he stormed towards Alexander, lifted him of the ground by his throat and slammed him into the wall.
"Please get it over with, kill me! I can't live without her" Alexander continued to sob pleading with Frosty.
A part of him wanted to end his miserable life right there and then but killing him would be a sign of mercy and Frosty had none.
"Killing you would be wayyyy too easy! No the boss and I have something much more for painful waiting for you! You're about to see what hell really looks like!" Frosty laughed hysterically reaching for his gun and pistol whipping Alexander as hard as he could across the skull, trying to release the tiniest bit of anger he could.
It was taking everything in him to remain in control and feeling himself about to snap he threw the now limp traitor into the arms of another goon.
"Get him out my sight!" He snapped with a look of disgust before turning to face Charles.

A moment of silence ran between the two men as Frosty ran his hands down his face and sighed.
"I failed" he spoke blankly trying to rub away the tears that continued to fall.
"You did all you could Frost, we all did and I know you're upset but we need to continue the mission" Charles exhaled taking a look at the amount of chaos in the room.
He could see the bodies of his friends among with the rest of Alexander's men swimming in their own blood, their eyes still open but dead.
"Where is she?" Frosty barely whispered, pictures of his golden headed niece plaguing his mind.
He prayed he wasn't too late to save her, she was now all they had left of Ember and if she was gone too then they might as well all be dead.