Chapter Twenty Seven 'Fight!'

Ember's POV
I was completely off my face!
One bottle of whiskey didn't seem enough so here I was moving on to my second.
I knew I shouldn't be getting so plastered with a toddler upstairs but right now I needed this to get me through the night. Tomorrow I would revert back to myself and carry on like I hadn't just had my heart ripped out.
I had to carry on I wasn't a stood up teenager, I was a mother!
My feelings and heart ache didn't matter but providing Peanut with a loving home did.
I thought all this supply of alcohol would help instead it fuelled my anger as his words seemed to replay in my head over and over until I was sure my brain would melt.
I wanted to kill him!
I had never felt more angry at him and all my heart was telling me was to kill him.
To end it all and escape hell with my Diamond.

"Do you think that's wise little doll?" His voice called from behind me.
I didn't even notice him enter the room.
Couldn't he see that I was busy and didn't want to see his twisted, evil little chalk having ass face.
"Ha! You are one to talk! Wise, you don't even know the meaning" I laughed sarcastically raising the bottle to my lips and taking a huge swig.
"Would you like Diamond to wake up and see you in this state?!" He sneered making me roll my eyes.
"Well we'll have to use our inside voices won't we!" I whispered pressing my index finger against my lips and shushing him.

"You didn't mean what you said" the clown spoke up suddenly with a sigh.
"Didn't mean what pea head? Please refresh my memory, your presence is making me all woozy" I chirped taking another drink.
"That you wish you had never met me!" He sulked.
You're a forty two year old man not four! I felt like telling him.
"Oh but I did mean it oh dear love of mine! Yyyyou are the bane of my existence, the reason my life fell apart, the reason I look like a circus act! You have destroyed everything that was good about me and turned me into an empty shell full of rage. I hate you! I hate you more than anything on this planet!" I spat, my fist clenching around the bottle.

"You're speaking out of anger little doll but you know better than to lie to me!" He bit out making me let out a growl I didn't even think I was capable of.
"I'm furious! But also truthful! If we didn't have Diamond do you really think I would still be here!" I scoffed.
"Hahahaaaaaaaa you seem to have forgotten what happened the last time you tried to run" J cackled evilly.
"Is that the time you nearly killed me and our unborn child.....Haha yes it was I remember now! Running? Who said anything about running! No daddy I'd of killed myself by now and be deep in the ground where the insects can feast on my decaying body" I smirked darkly.

"Dddddon't you still love me little doll?" He dragged out.
Love?
That very word made the tears flow once more.
Why couldn't he see what he was doing to me?!
Letting out a loud sob I turned around from my seat at the bar and met his eyes.

"Love?! God I love you more than anything but I can't go on like this, I can't! You're my greatest love and worst enemy!" I cried, my body trembling as my mask began to slip

"Come to daddy little doll" he cooed holding his arms out to me.
"No! You stay away from me!" I snapped tightening the grip on my drink.
"Little doll!" He sighed walking towards me.
"I SAID STAY AWAY!" I screamed launching the bottle straight at him without thinking of the consequences.

Everything seemed to slow down as I watched the bottle make impact and shatter across his face.
Letting out a roar of pain he doubled over and brought his hands up to cover himself.
Through my drunk glazed vision I could see blood starting to deep through the cracks of his fingers.
A part of me felt bad and was desperate to help him but the other part wanted to laugh as he experienced just a tiny fraction of the pain I was feeling inside.

Instead of charging towards me and taking my head off he lifted up his head and laughed manically.

I was completely horrified! His face was covered in blood and I could see two large pieces of glass sticking out of his face

His face was covered in blood and I could see two large pieces of glass sticking out of his face. One on his and the other above his eyebrow. Bile crawled up my throat as blood seeped into his mouth but he didn't seem to care and continued to laugh.
I internally winced watching him rip the glass out his face, not even flinching once!

Why was he finding this funny?!
"Feel better little doll ahahahahaaaaaaaa!" He taunted me, laughing even louder.
"Why is this funny to you?! Stop laughing!" I demanded harshly as tears rushed down my now puffy cheeks.
He didn't listen!
Instead his laughter got louder and louder until I couldn't take it no more!

"I HATE YOU!" Letting out a roar of anger I jumped off my seat and ran at him full force.
Slamming into him with everything I had we both went tumbling to the floor.
Without taking a second to get my breath back I straddled him and began to slam my fists into his face as hard as I could.
"YOU BASTARD! I HATE YOU!" I screamed widely never once stopping the attack.

Instead of fighting back he just laid there and let me beat.
"FIGHT BACK!" I demanded frantically.
Suddenly I heard a slight crack and knew I had broken something but still he continued to lay there, looking up at me all nonchalant.
"WHY WON'T YOU FIGHT?!" I roared continuing to slam my fists into his now unrecognisable face.
"FIGHT BACK! FIGHT BACK! Fight back!....Fi..ght...bac...k"
Feeling myself give up I pulled my fists away and burst into uncontrollable sobs.

Covering my face with my bloodied hands I continued to cry.
Feeling his arms wrap around me he pulled my down on top of him. I tried to escape but I was too weak and his hold seemed to tighten on me.
"Ssssshhhhh baby daddy's got you! It's ok my little doll don't cry" he cooed pressing his lips to my head.
"Daddy!" I sobbed into his neck.
"Ssssshhhh calm down little doll, daddy's going to make it better I promise" he whispered continuing to kiss me as he released one of his arms.

Suddenly I felt a sharp prick in the side of my neck and before I had the chance to react everything turned black.......