Chapter Nine 'Messing up'

A/n
Hi guys just a quick shoutout to LeAnn7575 ! She just started writing her own Joker book 'A painful romance'. I'm in love with it already, it's got of to a good start and I would love it if you guys could check it out. I know she would appreciate the support 😊💕

Smut!

'And what does the cow do?'
'Moo moooooo!' Diamond clapped proudly.
'That's right my little rugrat!' Mary cheered kissing the child's crown.
'More ary!' The little one demanded excitedly.
'Ok! Ok! What does the cat do?'
'Meowwwww!' Diamond purred.
'You sound just like your daddy sweetheart!' Mary laughed as Diamond made kitten purring noises.

Mary loved caring for Diamond when Ember wasn't around. She adored the little girl more than anything and playing with her was Mary's greatest past time. Sure sometimes Diamond could be a demon but one look at her innocent little face made her forget why she was even in trouble. In Mary's eyes this was her little rugrat and she could do no wrong.

'Knock! Knock!' A cheery voice called out from the door.
Turning her head Mary saw it was the very person who had been plaguing her mind for the last few months.
Panda Man!

(Yes guys this is our unmasked Panda)

To be honest she wasn't sure when they started this 'secret' romance but she was loving every second. Mary was so grateful for his company, he made her extremely happy.

'Panda!' Mary greeted, a shy smile crossing her face as her cheeks flushed red.
He was the only man to ever make her feel so flustered.
'When are you going to start calling me by my real name baby?' Panda smirked.
'Never! I prefer panda' she winked.
Feeling his pants tighten he hurried over to his red head and wrapping his fist within her hair he pulled her head up and placed a chaste kiss on her pouting lips.
'I've managed to get myself a quick break while the boss is out so why don't me and you go somewhere a little more private' Panda panted as he watched her chest heave with excitement.

'I can't baby, I have to watch Diamond' Mary smiled apologetically gesturing to the toddler playing with her alphabet blocks.
'Take her to Ember! Come on sweetness I need you!' Panda hissed running his tongue up her neck making her let out a soft whimper.
'I couldn't do that! Joker kept the poor girl up all night, she needs a bit of rest' she replied giggling as she replayed Ember's choked screams in her head.
She wouldn't say it out loud but hearing Ember and Joker go at it made her extremely turned on and ready to go.

'We'll just leave her here for a few minutes! My cock is desperate to be in that sweet little hole of yours!' He hissed in her ear so the child couldn't hear.
'No I will not leave her!' Mary gasped as her brain and heart battled with one another.
'She'll be fine! Look she's playing! Come on Mary we'll be quick I promise!' Panda begged feeling himself getting more and more desperate by the second.

Letting out a sigh Mary turned and gently took the child's hand.
'Listen very carefully Diamond! Auntie Mary needs to go for a few minutes and I need you to be a good girl and stay here. I mean it Diamond stay here' she ordered softly.
'Ary!' Diamond smiled nodding her head.
'Good girl! I'll be right back my little rugrat!' Mary cooed kissing her head before standing up and heading over to the door.
'Let's go baby and remember to close the door behind you!' She called out.
In a hurry Panda quickly followed after her leaving the door wide open.........

'OH FUCK YES!!!!' Mary screamed, slamming her head against the wall as he roughly entered her and began to frantically pound.
'Shut up! You'll get us killed!' Panda hissed slapping a large hand over her mouth, the other coming to wrap around her throat.
Damn! She was so tight and wet, he wasn't going to last long!
'Mmmmmhmmmmammmrde....mmm' Mary moaned digging her nails into his shoulders.
'What was that?!' He demanded pulling his hand away to join his other one around her small throat, squeezing her air ways tightly.

'Ha....hard....er!' She managed to choke out feeling herself becoming breathless.
'God I love you, you little slut!' Panda growled snapping his hips forwards until his cock was pounding against her cervix.
'Oh baby shit!' Mary cried, her release building quickly.
'That's it red! Cum all over my cock!' He laughed darkly feeling her inner walls starting to clench around him.
'I'm cuming! Fuck!' She whimpered as her vision began to blur and her stomach knotted tightly.
'Say my name baby!' Panda groaned.
'Panda!'
'NO! My real name sweetheart! I want to hear it slip from those pretty little lips as you cream!' He hissed biting down on her ear.

It was too much for Mary!
The throbbing of his cock inside her and the way he spoke sent her over the edge into pure bliss.
'DAVIDDDD!' She screamed, thighs shaking as she released her juices all over him, her inner walls locking him in and pulsating around his painfully.
'Oh that's it baby!' Panda chuckled proudly as if he had just won the Super Bowl all on his own.
'Mmmm did you like that?!' Mary purred kissing along his jaw.
'Damn! You're so hot red' he panted feeling his release itch closer.
'I want you to cum in my panties! I want to feel you on my throbbing pussy all day' Mary moaned trying to help him 'seal the deal'.
'Fuck! I'm cuming baby!' Panda choked out as he began to squirt up her hot walls.

'Mmmm that's it babe!' Mary giggled as he slammed his head onto her chest, completely exhausted.
They stayed locked in an embrace against the wall for a few moments before Mary pushed him away and quickly fixed herself.
'Come on I need to get back to Diamond' she urged, feeling slightly guilty for leaving the child.
'Yes boss!' Panda saluted her, putting his now softened member away.

'What the fuck David! I told you to close the door!' Mary hissed as they made their way back to the playroom to find the door open.
'I completely forgot I'm sorry baby' he muttered, scratching the back of his neck.
'Seriously think with your brain instead of your dick for once!' She sighed walking into the room.

'Rugrat! Where are you?' Mary called out noticing she was gone from her spot.
'She's probably hiding!' Panda smiled reassuringly as he saw the panic in her eyes.
'Rugrat come out its not funny!' Mary whimpered searching every available hiding spot in the room only to find them empty.
'Mary stop panicking we will look for her!' Panda demanded.
Ignoring him she sprinted out the room and into the next, then the next and then the next........

'Oh god! She's not here!' Mary sobbed burying her face into her hands as she fell to the floor in the playroom.
'What?' Panda whispered with wide eyes.
'I can't find her any where David! I've lost her! Fuck what have I done?!' Mary wailed feeling her heart shatter.

'Where are you rugrat?'