4 Firey Red Heads

We stared, an uncomfortable silence hung between us. I needed to say something, but what nothing is coming to mind.
"Whats your favour Colour" I asked looking up into her green eyes.
"Purple" she stated looking back.
"Oh Cool mines blue". The silence returned, it was a stupid question anyway, not what though? My mind frantically looked for an answer.
"How did you do It?" She asked looking at the Meter stick still in the middle of the hall.
"Hmmm Oh uh long story"
"I'm listening" after sighing deeply I told her the story ending in my almost getting crushed under shoe. Surprisingly she sat very interested in the tale I told.
"You did all that? Your stronger and smarter than you look" she stated poking me in the side.
"Thanks" I stated not sure if that was a compliment or not.
"No thank you" she stated determined.
"No enormen has ever done something like that for me"
"Well of course there's a big difference" I laughed warranting a giggle.
"Sooo roommates huh?" I asked
"Hopefully you can put up with me" I joked continuing, she just giggled.
"I think I'm the bigger problem."

***

Meanwhile ... I stood in the gym, I was being pared with a Human.
"Andrew Long" a human with a clip board called up.
"Oh uh yeah" I stated still in shock along with everyone else.
"As there is no one else in your grade you will be paired with Serena here" he said gesturing to the red head standing beside him.
"Hi" I stated, answered only by a humph as she turned away.
"Nice to meet you too" grumbling at the humans attitude.
"Wait on school grounds" the man instructed walking to deal with another partnership. I reached for the small girl, gripping her in my hand and lifted, she was really light.
"AIEEE HEY DON'T JUST GRAB ME WITH YOUR GIANT SMELLY HANDS LIKE THAT IT'S TOO ROUGH!" She screamed clearly upset.
"Oh you can speak" I joked,
"Of course I can idiot" she stated rolling her eyes. Holding her to my chest to hold her securely (which felt very weird but exiting to hold another person), I walked to the cafeteria, which seemed like where everyone was going.
"At least put me on your shoulder so I can see or something!" Serena demanded kicking my finger. Immediately I obeyed lifting her to my shoulder, followed by:
"HEY NOT SO FAST YOU MONSTER!!!"
"Oh come on that's what you wanted ..."
"You could've done it gently" she huffed

***

Serena Couldn't believe she was being partnered with this oaf. Of all the cool looking enormen she was stuck with him.
"Yo Andrew" a voice boomed behind us as an even worse smelling enormen walked up. I hid behind Andrews neck, it seemed a natural response and it comforted me, I'd never tell anyone I felt that way though.
"Hey Steve what's up" Andrew replied.
"I'd like you to meet Carl" he stated lifting 'Carl' up like some kind of creature he caught in a garden, inconsiderate beasts.
"Hello Carl" The vibrations of Andrew talking shaking his neck in a nice way. Andrew lifted his hand in front of Carl presenting a finger to shake, I didn't get a hand shake I just got abducted by his warm rough hands and carried away.
"Hello Andrew was it?" The head above me nodded.
"This is Serena guys" Andrews hand pointed at me.
"who said you could just give away my name like that?" I screamed angrily at him.
"I was just introducing you to a friend and his roommate ..."
"Maybe I didn't want or need an introduction"
"Feisty isn't she" the two boys snickered at Andrew.
"Well I'd like to talk to Serena alone and get to know her since we'll be living together" he stated waving and walking away. How dare he just blurt that out like they were dating, 'living together' like some twitterpated love struck high-school sweethearts, but since I agreed with Andrews one smart comment I won't yell at him.
"There happier?" He stated with sarcasm as he left the cafeteria realizing his mistake.
"Yes thank you" I replied met with silence.
"Your supposed to say 'your welcome' like a gen..." I fell forward as he bowed,
"Oh my pleasure M'lady" he stated smirking as I sat up in his hand. Asshole! He did that on purpose! I crossed my arms as he smiled.
"That wasn't funny" I reprimanded.